Recent Topics

Ads

[WE] Looking for a Witch Elf build.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
inoeth
Suspended

Re: [WE] Looking for a Witch Elf build.

Post#11 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:18 am

around 750 toughness, 4xx str, 0% crit, 55% parry and idk armor pen...

you don't need crit, armor pen, str for def WE just alot wounds and toughness and some parry

drop BS set entirely and maybe gor for senti boots/chest/ring and fill up with hv. put on toughness talismans, use hate in off-hand and sentry stiletto in main

Ads
Ozur

Post#12 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:56 am

Hi, thanks for your reply Inoeth, i m trying to figure out how the math are working xD
How will you rate the % of toughness /wound need . I dont really understand how the toughness work in the game in fact. Is it a global dmg reduction % or is there any stage to focus like a cap for X% middle cap for x% etc .
I hope my question will be understood ;o

nat3s

Post#13 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:40 am

For a good low rr setup, I use this:

https://killboard.returnofreckoning.com ... 704/armory

With these talents:

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,9438,9446

And these renowns:

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/r ... ;0;2;0;0;0

45% parry
710 toughness
2k armour
424 hp regen
12% armour pen reduction
7.3k wounds

Use toughness and armour pots.

Works great, you'll beat most high rr WHs, just need to use Swift Pursuit runspeed buff and Elixir of Shadows to kite away from Repel Blashphemy and Confusing Movements. That totally negates WH parry buffs and most gun WHs are low parry/toughness so after that you just grind them down. Bring heal, regen and absorb pots.

Make sure to use Buffhead mod, I set mine up to only show debuffs I can remove with Sever Blessing (Rampage is key there, second it pops up on Buffhead, try to remove it, kite away if Sever Blessing is parried and try again, if second attempt fails, bug out with Agile Escape for a reset). The only other buffs/debuffs I have Buffhead show are Repel Blasphemy / M1 style effects and Sever Blessing removables so you don't end up getting Buffhead spam and only see key abilities).

Also keep an eye out for Sever Limb to go non-grey on your bar, you get loads of time after a parry to use it and with no stun, the disarm is really helpful.

Practice a bit and you'll be a monster. Good luck! I'd say def WE is one of the best low rr solo roamers in the game. However I prefer my WH who is 2.5k tokens away from being complete:

https://killboard.returnofreckoning.com ... 956/armory
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

inoeth
Suspended

Post#14 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:18 am

pretty much this. i also like to admid that repel blasphemy is a blessing so you are able to remove it with severe blessing, keep in mind you have to hit from the back otherwise it gets parried ;D

nat3s

Post#15 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:16 pm

Still better to kite away from it as landing Sever Blessing to remove it is going to be a challenge
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

Elementale

Post#16 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:28 am

Yeah i am curious too.. Is it better to go for high TOUGH high WOUNDS so that you can survive burst and kill or is it better to go high TOUGH and high-max REGEN?
Also max parry and dodge?
Tnx

zgolec

Post#17 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:54 am

Repulsion wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:38 pm In my unsolicited, stubborn opinion - DEF witchelves are dead/dying and that's a good thing.
For a dying breed the are plenty of them outta there in lakes, lol :P
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#18 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:14 am

Elementale wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:28 am Yeah i am curious too.. Is it better to go for high TOUGH high WOUNDS so that you can survive burst and kill or is it better to go high TOUGH and high-max REGEN?
Also max parry and dodge?
Tnx
hard to say tbh, everything that lets you live longer is good

Ads
reynor007

Post#19 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:37 am

the main problem with def WE is that it gets boring very quickly, I think about 2 weeks of playing on it is the limit, it just becomes not interesting...
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

FrostDRON

Post#20 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:22 pm

Thanks all for your replies. Got one question:
Are REGEN rings (fleshrender) + REGEN chest required for DEFF WE to work WB Build properly?
I'm talking about low rr WE, like 40-50rr builds
Can WB Build works good without REGEN rings & chest?