Recent Topics

Ads

[WE] Looking for a Witch Elf build.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
vipevox

Re: [WE] Looking for a Witch Elf build.

Post#21 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:22 pm

reynor007 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:37 am the main problem with def WE is that it gets boring very quickly, I think about 2 weeks of playing on it is the limit, it just becomes not interesting...
This is not really a class problem. Rather, general fatigue from the game as a whole if your level is close to the top level. For the average player trying to play solo, Def WE is a good choice.

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#22 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:28 pm

FrostDRON wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:22 pm Thanks all for your replies. Got one question:
Are REGEN rings (fleshrender) + REGEN chest required for DEFF WE to work WB Build properly?
I'm talking about low rr WE, like 40-50rr builds
Can WB Build works good without REGEN rings & chest?
yes, i didn't have any regen items until i was rr70 or so. i used dominator with armor talis to be as tanky as possible
but actually if you use sentry blade, sentinel torso, senti ring with regen talis, mushroom, and defiance liniment, you get 310 regen without the expensive stuff.
try to farm the regen torso yourself, for the rings thats really hard since it is heavily camped

Seravajan

Post#23 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:10 pm

I did build a WE on the test server. RoR.builders - Witch Elf
Is that okay or better go Path of Carnage with On your Knees! and Swiftblade tactic? I have 2 mastery points left. I have sovereign armor. There are so many good tactics to choose.

Edit: For the renown, I took primary parry, dodge, and disrupt. The rest of the points are into melee crit and strength.