Recent Topics

Ads

Did I just lose all my gold?

Let's talk about... everything else
bittrio

Did I just lose all my gold?

Post#1 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:06 am

My new guild just earned level 10 and I was reserving the guild heraldry, but it wasn't taking effect. So I kept doing it, I asked in chat and someone said you have to do it/save twice in quick succession. I did it multiple times and went from 450+ gold to 2 gold.

Was I spending gold each time and why wasn't it showing the change on the guild screen?
78 Shaman
45 Chosen
40 Squig Herder
40 Bright Wizard

Digital dollars are free to create.

Ads
Manatikik

Re: Did I just lose all my gold?

Post#2 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:50 am

bittrio wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:06 am My new guild just earned level 10 and I was reserving the guild heraldry, but it wasn't taking effect. So I kept doing it, I asked in chat and someone said you have to do it/save twice in quick succession. I did it multiple times and went from 450+ gold to 2 gold.

Was I spending gold each time and why wasn't it showing the change on the guild screen?

Yea you lock it in on the first time you spend the gold but you haven’t unlocked the pieces yet so it won’t show on the guild tab until you’re a high enough level for it. So you did just waste all your gold.

Good news 450g takes like 2-3 hours to farm only so there’s that.
<Montague><Capulet>

Gerggregsson

Post#3 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:36 am

Manatikik wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:50 am Good news 450g takes like 2-3 hours to farm only so there’s that.
How?
Farming T4 PQ solo and vendoring green/blue gear/dyes from drops nets me nowhere near that amount in 2-3 hours.
What's your goldmaking secret?

Lilim

Post#4 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:32 am

bittrio wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:06 am My new guild just earned level 10 and I was reserving the guild heraldry, but it wasn't taking effect. So I kept doing it, I asked in chat and someone said you have to do it/save twice in quick succession. I did it multiple times and went from 450+ gold to 2 gold.

Hey,

your guild need at least lvl 20 to use the full heraldry function... don't do anything before lvl 20.

Fenris78

Post#5 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:33 am

Gerggregsson wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:36 am
Manatikik wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:50 am Good news 450g takes like 2-3 hours to farm only so there’s that.
How?
Farming T4 PQ solo and vendoring green/blue gear/dyes from drops nets me nowhere near that amount in 2-3 hours.
I guess he is talking about making armor potions, 2-3h being the time needed to farm enough wyvern scales to craft into 10 stacks, worth about 40-45 gold each or something.
However it's not taking into account gold or time needed to earn all other required ingredients for apothecary (vials, stabilizers and extender, namely).

You also could farm lv 20-25 mobs and sell the loot to merchants, but it's only about 60-80 G per hour worth (a bit more if you add scavenger or butcher).

Abrafo

Post#6 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:30 am

Gerggregsson wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:36 am
How?
Yeah, I'd like to know too please!

bittrio

Post#7 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:02 am

Shout out to Shieldbot thank you!
78 Shaman
45 Chosen
40 Squig Herder
40 Bright Wizard

shoelessHN

Post#8 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:53 am

The mindless way to make money is farm potions and sell, alone with the random greens and blues. And it doesn't just need to be level 40, you can farm armor pots at all ranks and they'll usually sell.

You can also do gunbad and salvage all the armor pieces and purple bags you get, which all make +23 talis that go for 20g each.

The old way which they nerfed for no reason was repeatable purple dye quests that you could do 200-300x a day if you really wanted to and they vendored for 4g each.

Ads
Sickesthater

Post#9 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:43 am

When i reserved heraldry it appeared not to take effect too. Fortunately i logged out and just waited a day or so and it resolved itself on its own. Apparently it takes some time to process. Although not for sure. Instead of wasting your time with the bitcoin nonsense maybe you should be studying ror gold cause holy cow you lost alot of it by the sound of things.

bittrio

Post#10 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:24 am

Sickesthater wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:43 am When i reserved heraldry it appeared not to take effect too. Fortunately i logged out and just waited a day or so and it resolved itself on its own. Apparently it takes some time to process. Although not for sure. Instead of wasting your time with the bitcoin nonsense maybe you should be studying ror gold cause holy cow you lost alot of it by the sound of things.
Yea it must take some time to show up. I'm going to take Lilim's advice and wait until our guild reaches level 20 to try again. Shieldbot hooked me up and I really appreciate it. Thank you again.

I've been telling you to study bitcoin since $3k, it's now $25k. Don't complain when it's $500k.
78 Shaman
45 Chosen
40 Squig Herder
40 Bright Wizard