Recent Topics

Ads

Int on shammy

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
dunaline

Int on shammy

Post#1 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:51 pm

How much int should you go for at around rr60 as a dps shammy? I mostly play duo with a Blorc.

Im in opp/dominator with +22/23 in everything and I only reach around 820 with a pot.
Im used to playing mpds and tried to cap int but it seems impossible...

Ads
BluIzLucky

Re: Int on shammy

Post#2 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:15 pm

I'd suggest trying a 0%/low magic crit build, get 120 int from renown, instead of crit tactic take a defensive one, get one of the int pilfer staffs from BBBE.
Get lotd magic power clock+ring and 3p genesis (or 2p with exquisite gunbad jet)
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

dunaline

Post#3 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:22 pm

Thanks! Will try that

Fey

Post#4 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:58 pm

Intelligence for Shaman is just straight dps homie. You don't have to worry about WS, so you have like 3 stats: Intel, wounds, initiative.

You're ~60 so your dps is going to suffer from lack of RR, and gear, and lack of an Intel stat tactic. You're going to want to pump that Intel as high as possible, within reason of course. Every class will explode unless you have a minimum of 250 initiative. Get wounds as high as you can after that, but do not nerf your primary stat if you can help it.

Crit reigns supreme, but only if you have enough of it. You can get by with raw stats if you lack the RR for a proper crit build.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan