Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Hunter -- RR40 Recommendation

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Nickwahh5

Witch Hunter -- RR40 Recommendation

Post#1 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:25 pm

I'm rocking full Annihilator with Titan weapons right now—basically crap.

Can someone recommend me a gear priority? What to work on and in what order?

Also, what's a good low RR build? I believe someone said to just tag along Zergs and "try" to go AoE build until you get better gear. Then go 1on1 spec later RR and gear.

Ads
Paxsanarion

Re: Witch Hunter -- RR40 Recommendation

Post#2 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:39 am

This thread may not specifically address a fresh 40 build but I have found it to be good reading….

viewtopic.php?t=46354

ifirex

Post#3 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:12 am

Unfortunately/fortunately all you need is time and patience. Collect all crests you can, join wb or gank groups. Run pve any chance to get to build your wards. Mix whatever sets you get for bonuses. For cookie cutter build. I think you start to spend crests on 4 pce Triumph(mix with vale walker or whatever you got). And 1 fortress weapon, other you use is blood lord.
Then when you are able buy your Sov gear and your triumph ring to be bis. 5/4triumph.

nocturnalguest

Post#4 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am

Beside getting pve wards you should focus on getting Onslaught set.

Sinisterror

Post#5 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:53 am

Onslaught for sure if you can get it. But full Beastlord (Last piece bonus is very good and only on Beastlord) with 2-3 sentinel and 2-3 Vale-Walker. Armour debuff proc pistol and Subjugator Sword. All pretty easy to get. About 1 year ago or so i played my rr45 WH and the gear i had was full beastlord and 3 conqueror, armour debufff proc pistol and madcap subjugator. I was pretty amazed how easily i beat rr70-80 welfs or any 1vx even with so low lvl gear. WH has very nice solo tools. I like my WE more but if im gonna play self heal build i will play WH because its much more controllable imo than WE and more fun.
Last edited by Sinisterror on Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ruin

Post#6 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:00 am

Sinisterror wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:53 am Onslaught for sure if you can get it. But full Beastlord (Last piece bonus is very good and only on Beastlord) with 2-3 sentinel and 2-3 Vale-Walker. Armour debuff proc pistol and Subjugator Sword. All pretty easy to get.
This, try to get to wa Sunday ch22 WB for onslaught (unfortunatly not obtainable with 1 participation), also get yourself Genesis/beastlord cloak and jewellery, and fill the rest with sentinel jewl/belt and weapons from that dung (CnT) and this will last you till Triu/sov witch ever you choose to go for.

Nickwahh5

Post#7 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:26 am

Appreciate all the help <3

Any specific builds?

Ruin

Post#8 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:47 am

Can you pls, tell us what type or activiets you mostly do? SC, solo roam, team roam , WBs? builds will depend on that.

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#9 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:00 am

RoR.builders - Witch Hunter This works for everything imo
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz