Recent Topics

Ads

To: Order

Let's talk about... everything else
Elemint

To: Order

Post#1 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:56 pm

How you doing brothers? I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers during these trying times.

Sincerely, a concerned player who needs 3 more rings on destruction

Ads
Haojin

Re: To: Order

Post#2 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:21 pm

Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Fenreyr

Post#3 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:04 am

Same to you...except if you're a shaman or sq. I despise the little greens.

Scottx125

Post#4 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:50 am

The amount of zering this week, especially to just farm kills for the damn ring event. Makes me wish the event never happened. 4 well geared and skilled pre-made destro guilds throughout EU prime. It's never been worse imo. I never thought I'd end up quitting but if this keeps up for much longer I might well take a break from the game.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Vri

Post#5 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:55 am

Scottx125 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:50 am The amount of zering this week, especially to just farm kills for the damn ring event. Makes me wish the event never happened. 4 well geared and skilled pre-made destro guilds throughout EU prime. It's never been worse imo. I never thought I'd end up quitting but if this keeps up for much longer I might well take a break from the game.
Its been great for my mara crest farming.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#6 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:05 am

Scottx125 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:50 am The amount of zering this week, especially to just farm kills for the damn ring event. Makes me wish the event never happened. 4 well geared and skilled pre-made destro guilds throughout EU prime. It's never been worse imo. I never thought I'd end up quitting but if this keeps up for much longer I might well take a break from the game.
lol cry more!
it's been like this for destro for the last 3 years with order. now one time you get your ass kicked and then quit lol

normanis

Post#7 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:17 am

i wason destro , and order 2x premades farmed us at ship all sc in row. they didnt cared about flag. when destro premades joined sc (same order premades voted surrender.) it was 2 times from all ques
p.s was also weird from order . premades win us aroun 300 - 0 . we where presed to wc and order started surender vote. and destro where kicked out from sc.
p.s.s i will wonder how many ppl will left if ring will decay after 29days
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

inoeth
Suspended

Post#8 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:24 am

omg read! the rings do not decay!

Ads
Scottx125

Post#9 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:24 am

inoeth wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:05 am
lol cry more
it's been like this for destro for the last 3 years with order. now one time you get your ass kicked and then quit lol
Nice bait. But no it hasn't. Destro has always had a solid guild lineup with a number of full gear 24+ wbs. Off the top of my head the only order guild able to field a full 24 man without /5 or asking non-guildies right now is Retribution. That's it. The biggest issue is the fact that these org destro wbs are roaming in a blob. Making it impossible to fight them in detail. If it was pugs that would be a different story. But it wasn't.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#10 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:32 am

must be another server you are talking about, order is dominating for a really long time now