Recent Topics

Ads

Video Black Guard Solo Fun and Games

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
inoeth
Suspended

Re: Video Black Guard Solo Fun and Games

Post#21 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:32 pm

ravezaar wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:55 pm I beat Slayers well before BiS gear, just cause u checked my gear now dosent make up for the fact u proberly running wrong build/specc. Iam telling u my experience and saying Slayer isnt an issue 1v1, its even considered one of the weakest Solo classes. U know this right ?
i did not but for those stats you need higher gear. my build works for most encounters and is more focused on dps rather than maximum sustain. and as i said most slayers are just not able to play their class right, it's just a few that causing me trouble.
idk why some say slayer is not good in 1on1 since they have alot of tools. tbh there are no weak solo classes just bad players. (maybe dps zealot though ;D)

Ads
juzziex

Post#22 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:40 pm

inoeth wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:32 pm
ravezaar wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:55 pm I beat Slayers well before BiS gear, just cause u checked my gear now dosent make up for the fact u proberly running wrong build/specc. Iam telling u my experience and saying Slayer isnt an issue 1v1, its even considered one of the weakest Solo classes. U know this right ?
i did not but for those stats you need higher gear. my build works for most encounters and is more focused on dps rather than maximum sustain. and as i said most slayers are just not able to play their class right, it's just a few that causing me trouble.
idk why some say slayer is not good in 1on1 since they have alot of tools. tbh there are no weak solo classes just bad players. (maybe dps zealot though ;D)
They don't have as many tools as you think.

Lacking in gap closers. No on demand interrupt. 2 things that choppas do have by the way, and choppas can drop da basha to make up for lack of rampage and seeing as most solo chop/slayer run so much parry the choppa M1 is better for solos than the slayer m1.

They also have to give up nearly all their toughness to do decent kind of damage (the one stat that doesn't debuff from RED) and can't really spec into heal debuff in most solo builds.

For solo..choppa>>>slayer imo.

Also Pyzan isn't a solo player lol. He farms solo kills with a healer hiding near him.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#23 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:14 pm

what? slayer has charge and rampage+m1 is just insane. i know you orderlings keep believing choppa is better but no just no.

oh i met pyzan solo alot, are you talking about toshutkiddup? this guys never solo even though he pretends to be. good thing toshut is so bad he even loses with a healer buddy lol

ravezaar

Post#24 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:30 pm

Slayer has least amount of CC of any class ingame, even less then Choppa who has an extra Pull. There KD has to build up to full rage to even use where most other mpds can use there instantly.

U said Pyzan a Slayer wrecks u well he is also BiS so dont make him as an example then. Iam sayinbg Slayer has a good 1v1 chance vs WE, Choppa and some Maras not regen kind. Rest of the class Slayer is weaker then in 1v1 ask anyone who plays Slayer or anyonewith knowledge of 1v1s in general

Slayer is great AoE WB class, as so called baby sitting class that shines with Guard + Heals but as Solo among the very weakest, that not an opinion its a fact.

Keep in mind some players ofc are better then others, some run a WB Build as Solo (wich isnt helping) stuff like that add up. Some may use Heal/absorb pots in 1v1 while u may not.... all ads up ofc but in pure equal gear 1v1 any decnt 2H Tank should take Slayer with rampage or not.
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

juzziex

Post#25 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:10 pm

inoeth wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:14 pm what? slayer has charge and rampage+m1 is just insane. i know you orderlings keep believing choppa is better but no just no.

oh i met pyzan solo alot, are you talking about toshutkiddup? this guys never solo even though he pretends to be. good thing toshut is so bad he even loses with a healer buddy lol
Which mdps doesn't have charge and M1?

When you're running as much parry as most choppa/slayers are then the absorb M1 that choppa has is so much better and actually I find Tosh to be a harder fight than Pyzen both on my choppa and my WE. My choppa is only rr60 and I can dust most sov solo slayers since you can interrupt their heal with GTDC.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#26 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:47 pm

idk man there is so much wrong, i don't know where to start.

mazi761111

Post#27 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:31 pm

I think hazmatuki beter pyzan and tus on 1v1. 2h tank just use taunt slayer heal self skill
choson:badchosen
chopa:bigpanties

Toshutkidup

Post#28 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:50 am

GG fight Monday. Least think it was you.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
Pahakukka

Post#29 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:22 pm

Nice video! Our battle would Be Legendary! And endless...
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"

Kenyo

Post#30 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:09 am

Posting on on behalf of Bulgy ( Black Guard in the video, he got a ban on the fourms many years ago for being an idiot ) so posting for him.

@ToShutKidUp
deep respect, was a very good Fight.

Thanks for all the comments about the video.