Recent Topics

Ads

Video Black Guard Solo Fun and Games

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kenyo

Video Black Guard Solo Fun and Games

Post#1 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:27 pm

Just a bit of fun playing as a big stick spec Black Guard

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
lumpi33

Re: Video Black Guard Solo Fun and Games

Post#2 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:07 pm

Kenyo wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:27 pm Just a bit of fun playing as a big stick spec Black Guard
So first you cry about rampage and then you continue to show 1:2 fights were you take no damage against 2 WHs or a WL and IB? I'd say that is broken overpowered. Lol...

Detangler

Post#3 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:09 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:07 pm
Kenyo wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:27 pm Just a bit of fun playing as a big stick spec Black Guard
So first you cry about rampage and then you continue to show 1:2 fights were you take no damage against 2 WHs or a WL and IB? I'd say that is broken overpowered. Lol...
Same can be done with IB. Its just regen build + Grumble and Mutter.

2 things here - keyboard turners are painful to watch, and as soon as Derdahintent popped I knew this was going to be a video where he runs from a fight where there's a chance he might lose. Prime example of why killboard needs to be removed so people like him are less inclined to use coward gameplay ganking lowbies and running from fair fights.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

reynor007

Post#4 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:29 pm

Detangler wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:09 pm
2 things here - keyboard turners are painful to watch, and as soon as Derdahintent popped I knew this was going to be a video where he runs from a fight where there's a chance he might lose. Prime example of why killboard needs to be removed so people like him are less inclined to use coward gameplay ganking lowbies and running from fair fights.
i don't think it's the killboard's fault, it's just much easier to run away from the regen tank, it's a rvr not an arena, you don't have to fight to the last, it's a feature of WH WE, if you make a mistake, you have the ability to start the fight again, this BG doesn't even have a KD lol, you can run away from it on foot
in general, to be honest, WH kills such builds very easily
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

reynor007

Post#5 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:33 pm

I don't think it's worth losing the knock, this build seems a lot more reasonable to me and the warlord set suits BG very well
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... mt=9354&t=
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Detangler

Post#6 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:18 am

reynor007 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:29 pm
i don't think it's the killboard's fault, it's just much easier to run away from the regen tank, it's a rvr not an arena, you don't have to fight to the last, it's a feature of WH WE, if you make a mistake, you have the ability to start the fight again, this BG doesn't even have a KD lol, you can run away from it on foot
in general, to be honest, WH kills such builds very easily
Nope, ran into this guy way too often. WH/WE players that run from fights that they start is such cheese playstyle. Have the cojones to fight it out if you pop on someone, otherwise you should just admit that you enjoy killing people that stand no chance against you. Coward playstyle from overtuned 1v1 classes.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

ravezaar

Post#7 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:29 am

I dont get the crying over Rampage then u play Solo ? as Solo any decent 2H Tank takes a Slayer so make no sense what so ever to cry about rampage then. Considering who u credited in Vid I get why u cry.
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Voldt

Post#8 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:10 am

The only people I see crying here are stunties. Nice video!

Ads
Endari

Post#9 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:40 am

Nope, ran into this guy way too often. WH/WE players that run from fights that they start is such cheese playstyle. Have the cojones to fight it out if you pop on someone, otherwise you should just admit that you enjoy killing people that stand no chance against you. Coward playstyle from overtuned 1v1 classes.
So what are WH/WE supposed to do, not use the tools given to them? The classes are built to be able to reset a fight if it's not going their way and either try again or find a more suitable fight. If we are not supposed to use our ability's then I say no heals allowed for healers, no using guard for tanks, ect... What a wild take.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#10 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:02 am

ravezaar wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:29 am I dont get the crying over Rampage then u play Solo ? as Solo any decent 2H Tank takes a Slayer so make no sense what so ever to cry about rampage then. Considering who u credited in Vid I get why u cry.
what? rampage is so op in solo fights too! specially rampage+m1 no chance