Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 21/07/2023

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
stingus

Re: Patch Notes 21/07/2023

Post#81 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:41 am

can someone explain what unique in the ring means?

obviously I cannot equip iron onyx and another iron onyx. but

is there uniqueness on rarity? i.e. can I equip purple iron onyx + orange iron onyx.
is there uniqueness on metal? i.e. can I equip 1 iron onyx + iron emerald
is there uniqueness on gem? i.e. can I equip a iron amethyst and a silver amethyst?
Stingus - KOTBS - CNTK
Donlurio - WP - CNTK

Ads
BluIzLucky

Post#82 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:09 am

stingus wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:41 am can someone explain what unique in the ring means?

obviously I cannot equip iron onyx and another iron onyx. but

is there uniqueness on rarity? i.e. can I equip purple iron onyx + orange iron onyx.
is there uniqueness on metal? i.e. can I equip 1 iron onyx + iron emerald
is there uniqueness on gem? i.e. can I equip a iron amethyst and a silver amethyst?
Normally, Unique Equipped is the first you describe, no 2x Mythic Iron Onyx, any other combination is allowed.

Uniqueness by type is handled by slot restrictions (e.g. invader, warlord, sov and sov off rings all uses Jewelry Slot 4, so can only have one at a time, and not only with exact same name).

That being said, haven't tested it or seen it stated as such by devs for event rings.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Phantasm

Post#83 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:43 pm

Ive seen people wearing rings with same gem (stats) but with different metal base, I think thats the key.

Ninjagon

Post#84 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:51 pm

The grind is too much, even for the first ring...
And you are in battle for RND too, while you need 2 mythic rings to get slight upgrade over Genesis combo.
Impossible for casual players and auction is no go (one flawless ruby for 900 g ??). No way.
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

NSKaneda

Post#85 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:38 pm

First of all I'd like to thank the team for their hard work preparing this event! New crafting professions, new jewellery options - those are the steps in the right direction and I hope we'll see them added to the game as a regular feature - especially since process of obtaining and crafting those hates solo players (I see little to no chances of getting the ring myself). It's a great concept and one worth further development as well!

More importantly though this is huge fashionhammer update and Jaffawer really did splendid job with those elf shields!
Spoiler:
Seeing players out in the lakes with them as well as NPCs wearing zone-appropriate heraldry really makes my heart grow! I can only hope that one day we'll get Dawi shields (Karak Norn! And Karak Izor!) as well as Empire and maybe, just maybe chaos divided... Once again, thanks to art dev team and I'm eagerly looking forward to your next surprise additions!
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#86 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:34 pm

Ninjagon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:51 pm The grind is too much, even for the first ring...
And you are in battle for RND too, while you need 2 mythic rings to get slight upgrade over Genesis combo.
Impossible for casual players and auction is no go (one flawless ruby for 900 g ??). No way.
1 step forward, 2 steps back.

game needs a balance patch and has for years now.

Elvicof

Post#87 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:12 am

Ninjagon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:51 pm The grind is too much, even for the first ring...
Really dont need to play much to get rings. I might be one of the slowest levelers and gearing out my toons. Still managed to have 2 rings done
Moonlapse and VII

calipso

Post#88 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:22 am

Elvicof wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:12 am Really dont need to play much to get rings. I might be one of the slowest levelers and gearing out my toons. Still managed to have 2 rings done
Do you have 2 rings playing Order or Destruction? or 1 in each faction? im struggling here to get done last 2 steps as Order to do the ring due to lack of mats, also the prices of mats in AH are skyrocket whereas Destru’s prices are laughable.

Ads
normanis

Post#89 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:27 am

NSKaneda wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:38 pm First of all I'd like to thank the team for their hard work preparing this event! New crafting professions, new jewellery options - those are the steps in the right direction and I hope we'll see them added to the game as a regular feature - especially since process of obtaining and crafting those hates solo players (I see little to no chances of getting the ring myself). It's a great concept and one worth further development as well!

More importantly though this is huge fashionhammer update and Jaffawer really did splendid job with those elf shields!
Spoiler:
Seeing players out in the lakes with them as well as NPCs wearing zone-appropriate heraldry really makes my heart grow! I can only hope that one day we'll get Dawi shields (Karak Norn! And Karak Izor!) as well as Empire and maybe, just maybe chaos divided... Once again, thanks to art dev team and I'm eagerly looking forward to your next surprise additions!
p.s drukhari still lack shield with black heart inside
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Elvicof

Post#90 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am

calipso wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:22 am Do you have 2 rings playing Order or Destruction? or 1 in each faction? im struggling here to get done last 2 steps as Order to do the ring due to lack of mats, also the prices of mats in AH are skyrocket whereas Destru’s prices are laughable.
Both on order
Moonlapse and VII