Ads

Patch Notes 21/07/2023

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Keula

Re: Patch Notes 21/07/2023

Post#91 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:18 am

calipso wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:22 am
Elvicof wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:12 am Really dont need to play much to get rings. I might be one of the slowest levelers and gearing out my toons. Still managed to have 2 rings done
Do you have 2 rings playing Order or Destruction? or 1 in each faction? im struggling here to get done last 2 steps as Order to do the ring due to lack of mats, also the prices of mats in AH are skyrocket whereas Destru’s prices are laughable.
I checked order pricing for the 1st time and it looked mostly the same as destro, now at least, altdorf being sieged twice might affect that though a bit with the higher ah fee. Maybe at the start it was different as ppl didn't know how to play the market so pricing was all over the place and some ppl probably made crazy profits as ppl were buying refined stuff for waaay too high of a price compared to unrefined.
Alteredheal 85 DOK
Azerrad 79 Sorc
Lumoojatar 70 AM

Ads
Rubius
Developer

Post#92 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:00 am

Hi everyone,

First, thank you as always for constructive feedback! Wanted to give some updates on a couple things arriving in the next few days:

1. We're adding in another way to earn some materials and refining tools. PvP kills will remain the fastest and most efficient way to earn these, but in case one realm is getting stomped, we want them to have some method of progression so they aren't feeling left behind / stuck.

2. We hear you on the frame drops in the cities and are reducing the amount of game objects / decorations, which is what's causing this. Both Altdorf and IC will see a reduction in game objects, which should result in slight FPS increases / a little less stuttering for both.

3. Just in case anyone missed it, the event has been extended by 4 days, and will now end on August 4th. (!!)

We'll also have a poll coming up soon to gather player feedback on this style of Blacksmithing crafting system, and if it's something players want to see more of.

Will post any more updates here as we have them. Thank you!

normanis

Post#93 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:22 am

offc thx for extending event so we can farm mounts. and for elf shields. ;-)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

calipso

Post#94 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:09 am

Rubius wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:00 am

We'll also have a poll coming up soon to gather player feedback on this style of Blacksmithing crafting system, and if it's something players want to see more of.

It is a YES for me

Haojin

Post#95 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:37 am

Rubius wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:00 am

What's the plan about it? there will be a chance that players will obtain raw materials and craft them after the event ?

as quick thinking, winning city as realm will active the ring crafter npcs for limited time. (if you contributed city)
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:59 am

- Ore and Gemstones now have a (very small) chance to drop from level 37+ Daemon mobs. Players who find themselves at an impasse if facing strong premades or while outnumbered in RvR now have more options to try and grind materials.
1- To make it more juicy, move 37+ daemons in active rvr lakes where the most unused areas. (like east side of TM)

2- Make RVR BO boxes able to drop random ore/gem boxes with %100 chance, so running boxes/ganking box carries would be meaningful

or

Make the most unused BOs able to drop special ore/gem boxes.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Ninjagon

Post#96 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:42 pm

Rubius wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:00 am Hi everyone,
First, thank you as always for constructive feedback! Wanted to give some updates on a couple things arriving in the next few days.
Great, big THX Rubius.
And for the feedback about future Blacksmithing crafting system: YES!

Keeps, Foresses, Cities, LotD, BOs - all of these can boost crafting system somehow.
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Bozzax

Post#97 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:18 pm

I’ve realised this level of grind isn’t sustainable might be what kills the jurney after 25years, 15y WAR online
Last edited by Bozzax on Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Skullgrin

Post#98 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:41 pm

Rubius wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:00 am 2. We hear you on the frame drops in the cities and are reducing the amount of game objects / decorations, which is what's causing this. Both Altdorf and IC will see a reduction in game objects, which should result in slight FPS increases / a little less stuttering for both.

Something odd that I noticed is that I get 2-3 big lag freezes entering the Slaanesh area on my Win10 desktop, but it is smooth sailing when I'm on my older win 7 laptop. Also seems like it may be sound related somehow, as on the desktop after a lag spike there's multiple sound effects playing all at once. Dunno if that might help troubleshoot it, but I figured you might want to know.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
vigilantsoul

Post#99 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:40 am

First, thank you as always for constructive feedback! Wanted to give some updates on a couple things arriving in the next few days:

1. We're adding in another way to earn some materials and refining tools. PvP kills will remain the fastest and most efficient way to earn these, but in case one realm is getting stomped, we want them to have some method of progression so they aren't feeling left behind / stuck.

2. We hear you on the frame drops in the cities and are reducing the amount of game objects / decorations, which is what's causing this. Both Altdorf and IC will see a reduction in game objects, which should result in slight FPS increases / a little less stuttering for both.

3. Just in case anyone missed it, the event has been extended by 4 days, and will now end on August 4th. (!!)

These rings should be obtainable after event as well , imagine how bad feeling for people who had vacations or took break for summer to spend time with kids and family. Make it hard to get , maybe hard epic or new crafting , but i think eveyone should be able to get these new jewelry in future . Or event should last much much longer . I feeling super bad for people who were away from game by some reason during event days.

geezereur

Post#100 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:54 am

vigilantsoul wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:40 am

These rings should be obtainable after event as well , imagine how bad feeling for people who had vacations or took break for summer to spend time with kids and family. Make it hard to get , maybe hard epic or new crafting , but i think eveyone should be able to get these new jewelry in future . Or event should last much much longer . I feeling super bad for people who were away from game by some reason during event days.

I think it should be a returning event.