Recent Topics

Ads

Pug Leads We Need To Talk

Let's talk about... everything else
Vri

Pug Leads We Need To Talk

Post#1 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:59 pm

All to often, i see or i am in a "org wb" that is a pug. running AB doesnt make it a org wb when things like this happen. Green dots are the starting path line. Yellow is ending. This does nothing. Stop running people around, stop going to empty zones to do nothing. You are not roaming.

This link is a screen cap of the AV map with the """"roaming"""" path: https://ibb.co/wwWNgRS

Ads
bw10

Re: Pug Leads We Need To Talk

Post#2 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:15 pm

start a wb and lead by example

Vri

Post#3 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:34 pm

bw10 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:15 pm start a wb and lead by example
You are new here. Have any other cliche replies you learned since 2022?

bw10

Post#4 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:36 pm

i love your sore loser reply. you dont know me. meanwhile keep getting angry at the game. imagine flexing your join date and still crying about playing in low quality wbs. youve been playing on this account for 7 years and didnt make any friends to play with? didnt learn anything about the game and leadership to start your own wbs? lmaoing @ your life for real

Vri

Post#5 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:41 pm

bw10 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:36 pm i love your sore loser reply. you dont know me. meanwhile keep getting angry at the game
You are right, i dont know you i didnt say i did. Far from mad. Tired of seeing leads waste pugs on mindless running. Tired of a WB leaving the active zone to roam and do nothing in TM for almost an hour, come back to AV and do nothing other than XR. You bore you WB enough, they are going to leave/log or XR. We cant have that.

You can clearly see from my image link what my post is about. Do you have an argument?

RORquest

Post#6 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:20 am

Vri wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:41 pm
bw10 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:36 pm i love your sore loser reply. you dont know me. meanwhile keep getting angry at the game
You are right, i dont know you i didnt say i did. Far from mad. Tired of seeing leads waste pugs on mindless running. Tired of a WB leaving the active zone to roam and do nothing in TM for almost an hour, come back to AV and do nothing other than XR. You bore you WB enough, they are going to leave/log or XR. We cant have that.

You can clearly see from my image link what my post is about. Do you have an argument?
you been here 7 years and expect something different? and btw organised wb/addons is something recent

Vri

Post#7 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:14 am

RORquest wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:20 am
Vri wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:41 pm

you been here 7 years and expect something different? and btw organised wb/addons is something recent
I guess its okay if the player gets worse at this point. Nah AB is three years easy.

Hirsi3255

Post#8 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:22 am

You should be glad that we have PUG Leaders.

Ads
nebelwerfer

Post#9 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:19 am

This is mostly an organized wb problem. Too smart and brave to fight in a predictable forward way that pugs can participate in, gotta loop around for a few min and flank for the epic gandalf moment in helms deep xD

Caduceus

Post#10 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:19 am

Vri wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:34 pm
bw10 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:15 pm start a wb and lead by example
You are new here. Have any other cliche replies you learned since 2022?
He is totally right, though.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz