Recent Topics

Ads

Well hello there!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Reik

Well hello there!

Post#1 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:10 pm

Another long away and recently realized this was a thing and so returning to give it another go. Played for a few years at release and recently playing Vermintide II had me feeling particularly nostalgic. Looked it up online and lo and behold to my astonished wonderment I found that while the game had been closed, a legitimate private server was up and running and had been for some time! Ya'll have done some amazing work here and are obviously keeping it going with no end in sight, hats off to ya and hope to see ya'll around out there on one side or the other. :D

I'll play anything on either side as long as I've got folks to play with.

Ads
wonshot

Re: Well hello there!

Post#2 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:28 pm

Welcome back.

RoR puts your fresh characters into the starter guild around level 5. So that might make for your first social circle. The ingame /Advice chat can also at times provide useful information.
Apart from that the offiial RoR discord have all sorts of conversations and people, both a guild-lfg chanel for each faction. Ingame /5 lfg channel can also be worth keeping an eye out for, to check what activities, groups, and classes people are looking for.

This community have a decent Twitch section and Youtube section with content.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO