Recent Topics

Ads

SH Solo Roaming [Gank Unit Movie]

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sinisterror

Re: SH Solo Roaming [Gank Unit Movie]

Post#31 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:05 pm

ggunit wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:03 pm Some hard fights on 45-55RR squig herder
Balanced build (Melee/Range)

Click here to watch on YouTube
Enjoy!
Very nice! You can also see Channeling bug/Change at 1min16sec. Breaking at that distance makes impossible for these kind of Channels to work, It is same for Dok,Wp and all tank 8sec CD 3s cast Channel. Also WL didnt use Echoing Roar near that time you can see boths buffs/debuffs on all the time.

At the same time i do think SH Pounce,Ranged KD and well actually make it back to 98 Feet with tactic and getting Shooting Thru Ya back as our only aoe skill that makes Ranged SH Able to do mimimum (with 9 aoe cap) aoe dmg while roaming in RvR against bigger numbers while having super strong single target spec. Same with WH/WE 9 target slice/razor strike. Man all who had 7sec 100% dmg increase morale 2 should get it back imo.

Make Goblin Run Away 5s ICD instead of 10s but make WL Snare 10s duration 5sec CD again 5s CD on Pounce, usable mid-air again. Should have 1s delayed dmg make it crit again along with Leonine Frenzy. Keep Ranged Kd for Order! Give destro Crippling Strikes back! 1.15s GCD Again pls!
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
ggunit

Post#32 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:14 pm

Pentarch wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:44 am Fantastic play and fantastic vid!
Thanks mate!

ggunit

Post#33 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:23 pm

heybaws wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:46 pm
lumpi33 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:51 pm Not an overtuned class at all. Maybe give them pull and shadowstep too, because why not? They got everything else as well...

As an order player I feel betrayed watching what SHs can do compared to their mirror. Seriously. WTF?

For each sick outplay any solo vid provides there is 5-10 fails that you wont see
this stat is really bad,
even for solo player :o
whats why im try to solo roaming only on NA time :D

ggunit

Post#34 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:36 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:05 pm

Enjoy!
Very nice! You can also see Channeling bug/Change at 1min16sec. Breaking at that distance makes impossible for these kind of Channels to work, It is same for Dok,Wp and all tank 8sec CD 3s cast Channel. Also WL didnt use Echoing Roar near that time you can see boths buffs/debuffs on all the time.

At the same time i do think SH Pounce,Ranged KD and well actually make it back to 98 Feet with tactic and getting Shooting Thru Ya back as our only aoe skill that makes Ranged SH Able to do mimimum (with 9 aoe cap) aoe dmg while roaming in RvR against bigger numbers while having super strong single target spec. Same with WH/WE 9 target slice/razor strike. Man all who had 7sec 100% dmg increase morale 2 should get it back imo.

Make Goblin Run Away 5s ICD instead of 10s but make WL Snare 10s duration 5sec CD again 5s CD on Pounce, usable mid-air again. Should have 1s delayed dmg make it crit again along with Leonine Frenzy. Keep Ranged Kd for Order! Give destro Crippling Strikes back! 1.15s GCD Again pls!
thanks mate!
yep i leave choppa becouse this new channeling bug. and i think its a mechanic changes, not a bug. becouse channeling is still working good for WE and WH.
oooh yep to many changes... Im use my good friend SH (and little help him out) from 45 to 55RR and i was not satisfied.
melee SH is strong aoe class now but pet armor debuff is bagged (~half year if believe to my friend) and works once out of 100 time.
range SH is horrible balanced now. yep he has more damage when on live but his gameplay is shooting from 45-65 feet and its a not range gameplay. or you can move to big shoota three and do damage from range distance but without DoT, healdebuff snare and etc. im not offensive to changes but its a really strange.

GCD is not a 1.15s now?

Sinisterror

Post#35 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:47 am

ggunit wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:36 pm

Enjoy!

thanks mate!
yep i leave choppa becouse this new channeling bug. and i think its a mechanic changes, not a bug. becouse channeling is still working good for WE and WH.
oooh yep to many changes... Im use my good friend SH (and little help him out) from 45 to 55RR and i was not satisfied.
melee SH is strong aoe class now but pet armor debuff is bagged (~half year if believe to my friend) and works once out of 100 time.
range SH is horrible balanced now. yep he has more damage when on live but his gameplay is shooting from 45-65 feet and its a not range gameplay. or you can move to big shoota three and do damage from range distance but without DoT, healdebuff snare and etc. im not offensive to changes but its a really strange.

GCD is not a 1.15s now?
I think the channeling thing is a bug, because Wh/We channel has 30 feet range but all other melee channels have 5ft range. I realllly hope its a bug that will get dealt with and not a change. Yep GCD is Hard 1.5s now instead of 1.15s :E Quote from Aza;

"The GCD on both AoR and RoR is 1.15 seconds. We know this is the case because the client allows abilities to be used 1.15s into the displayed 1.5s GCD as long as you get your timing right. If you invoke the ability too early, it will be blocked until the 1.5s GCD is up.

We previously had the server enforce the 1.5s GCD hard, and it resulted in client casts being cancelled."

And now its forced 1.5s so 0.35s slower gameplay:/ This makes Casters espesially Healers SUPER strong. Now you can do 6 skills in 10 seconds and before it was 8 skills in 10 seconds. So its very big change that most people are fine with for some reason?
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

yoluigi

Post#36 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:58 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:47 am
ggunit wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:36 pm

thanks mate!

GCD is not a 1.15s now?
I think the channeling thing is a bug, because Wh/We channel has 30 feet range but all other melee channels have 5ft range. I realllly hope its a bug that will get dealt with and not a change. Yep GCD is Hard 1.5s now instead of 1.15s :E Quote from Aza;

"The GCD on both AoR and RoR is 1.15 seconds. We know this is the case because the client allows abilities to be used 1.15s into the displayed 1.5s GCD as long as you get your timing right. If you invoke the ability too early, it will be blocked until the 1.5s GCD is up.

We previously had the server enforce the 1.5s GCD hard, and it resulted in client casts being cancelled."

And now its forced 1.5s so 0.35s slower gameplay:/ This makes Casters espesially Healers SUPER strong. Now you can do 6 skills in 10 seconds and before it was 8 skills in 10 seconds. So its very big change that most people are fine with for some reason?
Yeah the channel change or bug is a pain wp/dok channel dont work half the time and like gank said the channel for choopa aint as good as it used. Now fights are too slow compare to before.

Waaghtastic

Post#37 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:22 pm

Enjoy!
Nice fights and nice demonstration of a mixed build!

Where are all these WHs when I roam? I usually meet endgear WHs which almost kill me during the initial knockdown even with 9.5k wounds 😐🔫

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#38 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:39 pm

lumpi33 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:51 pm Not an overtuned class at all. Maybe give them pull and shadowstep too, because why not? They got everything else as well...

As an order player I feel betrayed watching what SHs can do compared to their mirror. Seriously. WTF?
i'd give them shadowstep since it's useless anyway, you waste like 3 seconds on that skill animation xD

Ads
rejndjer
Suspended

Post#39 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:49 pm

insolenz wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:33 am
Avernus wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:41 pm Well, i did expect something like that. I mean, yes, SW does have that damage (for a price). And this price - you don't have any reliable tools to save yourself (unlike SH). There was a reason why in this combat SW was your primary target, right? And, since i've seen you winning this sc, i suppose this wasn't worth it.
Sh has 2 key difference on cc/escape as ranged spec - those are run away! ability and ranged disarm.
Run away/autodetaunt race tactics arent slotted for the same reason sw does not slot guerilla training - there are way more useful tactics so you don't have space for those.
As a return sw has insane burst which is quite a fair trade.
Seeing the list of available cc/escaping tools to a ranged sw spec: disengage, kd, silence, defensive stance, concealment, focused mind, detaunt, defensive/offensive flee usage and synergies of those skills as unreliable well, its time to rethink how you pilot this class.

Speaking about the ranked matches against sw comp - sw was our primary target due to its damage at the first place, we should sit on him 24/7 to not let him freecast and do his nuke rotation. Winning those matches is a result of teamwork, not of sw damage not worth it or being undertuned class.
lmao what is better than guerilla training? i guess you always run in premade and have tank and healers to carry your ass :D

Pahakukka

Post#40 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:22 pm

ggunit wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:23 pm
heybaws wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:46 pm

For each sick outplay any solo vid provides there is 5-10 fails that you wont see
this stat is really bad,
even for solo player :o
whats why im try to solo roaming only on NA time :D
Im pretty sure thats what every proper solororoamers stats looks like. unless you stand in or just next to your keep/wc all the time. Or run with pocket healer to farm solo kills for killboard.
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"