Recent Topics

Ads

ST Multi Shatter for Destro Tank

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
LieutenantKrunch

ST Multi Shatter for Destro Tank

Post#1 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:40 am

Rampage has been a point of contention between Destro and Order for a long time now. I propose a revisal of Blackguard's Choking Fury or Black Ork's Arm Breaka to make the 'Just Shatter it' argument a bit more feasible. To my knowledge there are no guides on the forums explicitly saying to take these skills, nor have I heard anyone in game praising them over other tactics/abilities the classes have to offer.

Choking Fury Revamp, Shatter 2 or 3 enchantments on a 25-35 sec cooldown with a 30 Hatred cost.
Alternatively it can be an ability that scales with Hatred,
30 to Shatter 1 enchantment
60 for 2
90 for 3
With a 45(?) AP cost on 25-35 second CD.
I'd even say make it a SnB restricted skill so that you don't combine this with the already strong Crimson Death.
Thematically I feel it is pretty in line with BG's debuffing nature.

Arm Breaka, similar deal, Shatter 2-3 enchantments on 25-35 second cooldown and 45ish AP cost. Where it sits on the 'Plans' is a bit irrelevant imo as it isn't difficult to cycle through.
Alternatively making it a channel ability similar to T'ree Hit Combo where each strike shatters an enchantment could be cool.

I don't think removing or nerfing Rampage (or its Destro nemesis GTDC) should be on the table, but I hope you will consider revising/adding upon skills that are not as commonly picked as an answer to dealing with these two.

Ads