Recent Topics

Ads

Considering 1v1 tournament-- WIn Big , or Lose big ?

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
BluIzLucky

Re: Considering 1v1 tournament-- WIn Big , or Lose big ?

Post#31 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:16 am

Toshutkidup wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:36 am Why not, if people dont want to risk it, then they dont sign up. People keep saying they need more incentives to play.. What about being person on server that says he/she participated in a Blood Sport Tournament people where people deleted their 80 toon all on one day and walked away with 1000+ Gold
I couldn't get people to make an alt and play for a couple hours for a higher prize pool and they got to keep their alts after... and here 19 of 20 has to delete their +R80 for a chance to win 2k..

Maybe entry fee needs to be around 1-5k gold instead of 100g, so you can at least buy an Exquisite Gunbad Diamond if you win :lol:

Also add rule for No Addons (Sequencer/NB-variants are way too big help with ctrl-z on)

Anyway good luck would love to watch it, especially the deleting part :)
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#32 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:28 am

BluIzLucky wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:16 am
Toshutkidup wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:36 am Why not, if people dont want to risk it, then they dont sign up. People keep saying they need more incentives to play.. What about being person on server that says he/she participated in a Blood Sport Tournament people where people deleted their 80 toon all on one day and walked away with 1000+ Gold
I couldn't get people to make an alt and play for a couple hours for a higher prize pool and they got to keep their alts after... and here 19 of 20 has to delete their +R80 for a chance to win 2k..

Maybe entry fee needs to be around 1-5k gold instead of 100g, so you can at least buy an Exquisite Gunbad Diamond if you win :lol:

Also add rule for No Addons (Sequencer/NB-variants are way too big help with ctrl-z on)

Anyway good luck would love to watch it, especially the deleting part :)
NB is already banned however with UI off guess it could be snuck in. But other than that all other approved adding would be eligible. As for prize pool would be open to suggestions. As for how much renown it would need to be done in a closed zone so actually won’t be any RR earned. ;)
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Toshutkidup

Post#33 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:30 am

mazi761111 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:02 am what rule? mdps vs mdps rdps vs rdps?2h tank vs 2h tank?
The fights would be randomly selected so no known opponent / matchup prior ( within reason ) .
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Sickesthater

Post#34 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:41 am

Are you just attention seeking or something? Because this doesnt sound fun.

Absinth

Post#35 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:43 am

Toshutkidup wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:44 am Im considering setting up a new 1v1 tourney however with a HUGE concept.

All toons must be 40/RR80 minimum. Tournament is done WIth NO UI and Loser deletes toon.
So in the end only 1 person will walk out rest are all "dead" Tricky part is verifying that everyone is playing by the "rules" so i'm trying to figure out how to do that.

Thoughts?
I assume you are in as participant too?
Tbh funny idea, sadly i spent too many hours doing fashionhammer on my dok soo i would have to pass on that idea.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

lemao

Post#36 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:44 am

No one cares about 1v1

Toshutkidup

Post#37 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:52 am

Absinth wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:43 am
Toshutkidup wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:44 am Im considering setting up a new 1v1 tourney however with a HUGE concept.

All toons must be 40/RR80 minimum. Tournament is done WIth NO UI and Loser deletes toon.
So in the end only 1 person will walk out rest are all "dead" Tricky part is verifying that everyone is playing by the "rules" so i'm trying to figure out how to do that.

Thoughts?
I assume you are in as participant too?
Tbh funny idea, sadly i spent too many hours doing fashionhammer on my dok soo i would have to pass on that idea.
Yes I would be in.

ravezaar

Post#38 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:02 am

lemao wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:44 am No one cares about 1v1
most care, very few can hack it tho. Its easier to hide in a WB
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
lemao

Post#39 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:39 am

ravezaar wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:02 am
lemao wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:44 am No one cares about 1v1
most care, very few can hack it tho. Its easier to hide in a WB
No , game is super badly balanced around 1v1 (and ye that´s good, 1v1 shouldnt be balanced around).
The class you play plays such an important factor in 1v1, either the players skill gap or gear gap has to be really big if you lose with a favorable matchup in a straight 1v1.

Dajciekrwi

Post#40 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:08 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:10 am
wildwindblows wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:59 am Currently, order side have huge advantage for solo and 1v1. None of the mdps can kill wh, wl and riposte slayer. Also it is a well known that game is not designed for 1v1 play so there is no balance for it.
I would expect I would be the only slayer , and as for WH/WL pretty sure any RR80 Chosen ( aka warchosen or a dahaka similar ) or slightly defensive Magus can deal with those. But will see when / if anyone signs up.
Let me Help You with reading&understanding Toshutkidup ol fellow - "None of the mdps" means Meele Destro Damge dealer cant kill WH, WL, riposte Slayer .
CHosen is a TANK, not dps, and Magus is a range dps.
Hope i help. :D
P.S. Selam Serkhan!