Recent Topics

Ads

RetAlert: be alerted when hit by a Slayer's Retribution ability (100% abandoned)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
lemao

Re: RetAlert: be alerted when hit by a Slayer's Retribution ability (100% abandoned)

Post#21 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:56 pm

I don´t get how people are so surprised they are getting interrupted instandly in rvr.
You just have to add rampage and retribution to your buffhead and press 1 ability on your mara. If you have CF from a choppa you can just use your interrupt on cd to stop the slayer ball from channeling.

Ads
Tesq

Re: RetAlert: be alerted when hit by a Slayer's Retribution ability (100% abandoned)

Post#22 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:05 am

Garamore wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:09 pm I used it last night - works well and goes a long way to explain the insta channel interupts
aoe interrupt dosent require targetting any mara or magus can press the skill 1 gcd after it happened, and they have 10 sec CD, same for wl/engi.

Dosent require any add on to aoe interrup the most idiotic and moronic skilli game, you see slayer ball blobbing + pop rampage and make iconic vfx ->press interrupt.

Omegus

Post#23 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:19 am

OP updated with a link to a zipped-up version of the add-on. No actual changes have been made to the add-on. Thank you to the mods for unlocking this thread to let me update the OP :)

In before the (re-)lock...
Zomega: RR8x Zealot