Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 16/06/2023

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Omegus

Re: Patch Notes 16/06/2023

Post#31 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:31 am

PocketPalette has been updated (version 1.12.0) with the new dyes from the Feast of Shoika 2023 live event: https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/pocketpalette/
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
Emissary
Community Management

Post#32 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:50 pm

Omegus wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:31 am PocketPalette has been updated (version 1.12.0) with the new dyes from the Feast of Shoika 2023 live event: https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/pocketpalette/
You care about Fashionhammer,I appreciate you sir.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Kpi

Post#33 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:05 pm

The only thing i'm missing from the event is the chance of get a Kossar's armor for Empire (O a wings for the armor)

Best event ever :)
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Phantasm

Post#34 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:17 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:34 am
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:58 pm Land of the Dead
The reservation system has been tweaked to never allow more than 6 players more than the opposing realm to allow for more equal numbers when one side isn't filling up.
What will happen if one faction decide to boycott the event ? Or during NA event, when there isn't that much players ?
Huge map scenario?
I hope that change will allow longer and more balanced fights in Lotd and eventually same system will be spead to forts.

Detangler

Post#35 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:49 pm

siglade wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:52 am Remove the debuff in lotd and see what happen ? People zerg anyways, 6-12-24 could do more if they are not nerfed by 50% and zerg already get hurt by the flag lost in the back.

City change are just a minor buff reward for stomping, balanced city is a tie in middle for the entire two stage and pve race on lord. Would be cool to rework the bag system, either by removing bag and increase crest for everyone or allow people to pass.
Remove the best part about LotD's anti-zerg mechanic that rewards you for spreading out? Why in god's name would anyone want this other than mindless zergers that don't like using strategy to win?
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

CyunUnderis

Post#36 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:04 am

Phantasm wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:17 pm
CyunUnderis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:34 am What will happen if one faction decide to boycott the event ? Or during NA event, when there isn't that much players ?
Huge map scenario?
I hope that change will allow longer and more balanced fights in Lotd and eventually same system will be spead to forts.
Technically, if I understand the patch properly, if one faction doesn't want to join AT ALL (and we can find some reasons like why join when the rewards are meh or when your faction will face bigger organised WBs or will not play LotD properly and get farmed, ...), the other faction will not be able to do/join LotD, except 6 players. Is it normal or wanted ? What if better rewards are added ? One faction can block the other faction to play LotD and access/play for the new rewards ?

CyunUnderis

Post#37 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:09 am

Detangler wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:49 pm
siglade wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:52 am Remove the debuff in lotd and see what happen ? People zerg anyways, 6-12-24 could do more if they are not nerfed by 50% and zerg already get hurt by the flag lost in the back.

City change are just a minor buff reward for stomping, balanced city is a tie in middle for the entire two stage and pve race on lord. Would be cool to rework the bag system, either by removing bag and increase crest for everyone or allow people to pass.
Remove the best part about LotD's anti-zerg mechanic that rewards you for spreading out? Why in god's name would anyone want this other than mindless zergers that don't like using strategy to win?
But, is this debuff working properly ? For today event, Order was blobbing, but has more kills than Destruction. At the end, I think the Destruction won LotD because they spread/back-cap, but the purpose of this debuff is to help the faction that doesn't zerg to face and fight the zerg. The back-cap/spread strategy is not directly linked to the debuff itself, this is linked to the BOs and their connections.

Akalukz

Post#38 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:03 am

Why is one side allowed to tell the other side they can't play simply by not showing up?
-= Agony =-

Ads
Detangler

Post#39 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:39 am

CyunUnderis wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:09 am
Detangler wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:49 pm

But, is this debuff working properly ? For today event, Order was blobbing, but has more kills than Destruction. At the end, I think the Destruction won LotD because they spread/back-cap, but the purpose of this debuff is to help the faction that doesn't zerg to face and fight the zerg. The back-cap/spread strategy is not directly linked to the debuff itself, this is linked to the BOs and their connections.
Yes, it is. The point of the wide number of objectives and the anti-zerg debuff both are supposed to encourage people to not mega blob. You answered your own question. Destro won because they spread out and back capped. Order may have gotten more kills but they lost because its about strategy, not numbers.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Phantasm

Post#40 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:22 am

CyunUnderis wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:04 am
Spoiler:
Phantasm wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:17 pm
CyunUnderis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:34 am What will happen if one faction decide to boycott the event ? Or during NA event, when there isn't that much players ?
Huge map scenario?
Technically, if I understand the patch properly, if one faction doesn't want to join AT ALL (and we can find some reasons like why join when the rewards are meh or when your faction will face bigger organised WBs or will not play LotD properly and get farmed, ...), the other faction will not be able to do/join LotD, except 6 players. Is it normal or wanted ? What if better rewards are added ? One faction can block the other faction to play LotD and access/play for the new rewards ?

I see updated reservation system for LotD as a chess. If you wanna play a game you need opponent, thats it. I know its harsh for people who always do what they want.