Recent Topics

Ads

[BG] Main Stats for talisman and Addon for enemy carstbar

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Chirok

[BG] Main Stats for talisman and Addon for enemy carstbar

Post#1 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:18 am

Hi Folks,

i got two questions for my Blackguard:

All questions refer to a medium level range :-)

First part:

What is the main stat for a 2h BG? Should i slot WS talismans or strength talismans, if i want to go offensive ?
Should i focus toughness or wounds talismans for early defensiv SnB builds?

Second part:

Is there an addon to show the enemy castbar attached to the healthbar above the enemy character?
Iam using the VinyUI for destro tanks. Is there an option to implement it? If so i did not found it yet.

Ads
BluIzLucky

Re: [BG] Main Stats for talisman and Addon for enemy carstbar

Post#2 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:43 pm

Chirok wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:18 am
What is the main stat for a 2h BG? Should i slot WS talismans or strength talismans, if i want to go offensive ?

For full offense Str first, then crit or WS depending on build. Though generally you'll want to mix your stats, if you can get your WS, Str and toughness to 600 with 9k HP (10K buffed), that's solid.
Add 120 toughness from Feeding On Weekness and 1.45 from Terrifying Foe gets you softcapped.
600 WS is enough to max parry gain against SnB (25%), 1:1 the dps loss vs str is also minor.
600 str is enough to not be punished by target WS stacking.

Should i focus toughness or wounds talismans for early defensiv SnB builds?

as above, except no str or ws and softcap on wounds unbuffed, then get toughness to at least 725 buffed

Second part:

Is there an addon to show the enemy castbar attached to the healthbar above the enemy character?
Iam using the VinyUI for destro tanks. Is there an option to implement it? If so i did not found it yet.

Dont't think so, but that's really DPS feature anyway and would just clutter an already busy screen
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70