Another witch elf gank group video

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Emissary
Community Management

Re: Another witch elf gank group video

Post#11 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:51 pm

The clicking of skills is where I draw the line, good sir. Anytime a Witch Elf dies though another Angel gets its wings.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Ads
Stateofwtf

Post#12 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:23 pm

wow you guys are so harsh on me lol

Lilim

Post#13 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:04 pm

Hey guys,

please, be nice and respect his play style.
Maybe it's you in his next video, killed by him.

- Lilim

Detangler

Post#14 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:02 am

Stateofwtf wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:23 pm wow you guys are so harsh on me lol
Clickers are like console players vs. PC master race folk. Both are fine in their own separate worlds, but if you mix the two of them, one will complain about the other.

Tho once you learn to hotkey all your abilities around WASD and then use Alt + those keys, a whole new world opens up and suddenly aiming on a PS4 controller seems so archaic. Lillim's got a point tho - getting killed by a clicker is like a PC player getting killed by a controller user - its got that extra insult on top :lol:

P.S. I have always wanted to switch to ESDF for movement in PC gaming, but man that would take some getting used to. Way more keys at your command, tho...
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Stateofwtf

Post#15 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:06 am

Detangler wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:02 am
Stateofwtf wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:23 pm wow you guys are so harsh on me lol
Clickers are like console players vs. PC master race folk. Both are fine in their own separate worlds, but if you mix the two of them, one will complain about the other.

Tho once you learn to hotkey all your abilities around WASD and then use Alt + those keys, a whole new world opens up and suddenly aiming on a PS4 controller seems so archaic. Lillim's got a point tho - getting killed by a clicker is like a PC player getting killed by a controller user - its got that extra insult on top :lol:

P.S. I have always wanted to switch to ESDF for movement in PC gaming, but man that would take some getting used to. Way more keys at your command, tho...
I use hotkeys for healing. Healing a party or wb is much more responsibility than fighting a witch elf or two. I have hotkeys that i use for that reason.

But thats not really what this post was about. I can understand if its titled "im a mouse clicker" or "oh boy i need to go buy an mmo mouse". The video was about me being hunted and stalked over 2 zones by these witch elves. Then they finally caught me and i thought perhaps they would kill me. I know healers are considered overpowered by some but still that is 2 we's they hit very hard. It is essentially a witch elf gank group gone wrong. I thought it would be fun to post the video. But i didnt know that i would be labeled. Since the post is not about clicking or hotkeys. Its fine ill just turn off my record the mouse capture. I think that will help.

Avanos

Post#16 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:21 am

So what if he clicks, big deal.
Veretta the Witch Elf

insolenz

Post#17 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:58 am

who cares if he clicks or not, good positioning, keep it up

inoeth
Suspended