Recent Topics

Ads

Returning to Return to Reckoning! Endgame Greenskin class

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
kshangaun

Returning to Return to Reckoning! Endgame Greenskin class

Post#1 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:45 am

Hey all, I am returning to Reckoning after nearly a year and a half of not playing any MMO's this weekend. I was always in love with the Greenskin feel aesthetic and all that Waaaagh! Goodness.

My question is, when hitting lv40 and end game RvR, which of the 4 Greenskin classes is the most 'Satisfying' or 'needed'. I am a big B-Orc fan but from what I remember the 2H build was a bit of a meme.
I am not looking to play the 'META' class but also I dont want to be steamtank-rolled and/or passed over for other classes when it comes to grouping up and such.

Any advice?
Last edited by kshangaun on Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Acidic

Re: Returning to Return to Reckoning! Endgame Greenskin class

Post#2 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:25 am

The BO is in a poor state since last nerf where cd reducer got removed. it can do its job but other tanks do it better.(but still is a tank and they are needed, if u don’t go 2H)
Shammy is a good healer but really needs a choppa in group to shine
Choppa is good dips and is needed , less so if u don’t take cd reducer

jshort

Post#3 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:11 am

Bo in wb is just guard bot with shield, nothing more. So quite boring to play. In 6man and st city group you go 2hand. But you dont have a good st punt to kick enemy guard tanks away so chosen and bg are prefered. Bo just has decent assist dmg...
All other greenskin classes do fine.

Sofong

Post#4 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:40 am

so far im quite satisfied with a end game choppa, tho slightly behind slayer but still a strong all around class on destro side, and does well in almost all contents of the game.

Lilim

Post#5 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:49 pm

Hey,

the OP is a bot. But please, go on.