Recent Topics

Ads

Upcoming Interview with GAMESBOND

Let's talk about... everything else
Toshutkidup

Upcoming Interview with GAMESBOND

Post#1 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:19 am

Sup everyone,

I’m working on scheduling an interview with former head community manager Gamesbond.

The reason for post is to request that the community itself provide me some questions that would be relevant for Gamesbond. I’m requesting that no questions that would possibly cause internal drama for the Dev/GM team or trying to get “dirt” be submitted as I have no wish to cause or have that type of interview.

Gamesbond while he was the head community manager he assisted the team in many ways. Being head of CM team means that he dug into management, development, GM, ToS, etc. while also being on the side of players.

So any questions that may be relevant for Gamesbond please post here, I will review it and determine if I feel would be valid / good questions to ask or you can PM directly here or in my discord channel if you prefer.

Scheduled date for interview is TBD, however once finalized I will announce it.

Thanks again all

Happy Hunting and all Dark Elves should be removed ;)

UPDATE: Interview will be this Friday 21/04/2023 at 0900EST.

If you missed live transmission here is the full interview with Gamebond on my YT page.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Last edited by Toshutkidup on Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
vanbuinen77

Re: Upcoming Interview with GAMESBOND

Post#2 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:02 am

Buff shamans
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

Tykros

Post#3 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:57 am

Ello,

I don't know if he will be able to answer this question but here is something I've been wandering about, from day one on live actually: the campaign map on WAR.
If you look at the Warhammer Fantasy (Old) World and compare that with the WAR campaign maps than a lot of things just don't make sense.

Take Empire/Chaos for example:
In Tier 3 we have High Pass/Talabecland. But if you look at the Old World map we see Troll Country (T2) and Praag (T4), (roughly) between those 2 locations. Same with T4. Praag in the centre, going to The Chaos Wastes in one direction, but than going to Reikland in the other direction, which completely doesn't make any sense at al with Talabecland (T3) between those 2 locations.
I was wandering what criteria they used to make choices like that.

Regards,
T.

Tesq

Post#4 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:08 am

Idk if he had any info regarding the matters but i ask anyway since im curious

-any chance even in far away future to see any map physycal geography editing such terrain, tunnels etc?

-any other improvement to the game engine/emulator otw after skills manager being reworked?

Just yes / no is enough to both question if he dosent want to uncover too much.

warlover

Post#5 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:15 am

Why does Toshutkidup stay at every Pos door trying to break my stealth :lol:

Orgruk

Post#6 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:21 am

Any plans to adress these problems ?
  1. x-realmers hopping on the winning side to get free renown/crests/bags
  2. people jumping when escaping to create micro lag and thus porting a bit away at each jump
  3. choppa/slayer balance (got some proposals attached to my signature)
  4. mirroring classes to waste less time on balancing and get more time for brand new content
  5. graphic engine rework
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

warlover

Post#7 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:37 am

Orgruk wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:21 am Any plans to adress these problems ?
  1. x-realmers hopping on the winning side to get free renown/crests/bags
  2. people jumping when escaping to create micro lag and thus porting a bit away at each jump
  3. choppa/slayer balance (got some proposals attached to my signature)
  4. mirroring classes to waste less time on balancing and get more time for brand new content
  5. graphic engine rework
Good Questions

Martok

Post#8 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:44 am

Gamesbond is a good dude. I hope he is doing well.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#9 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:49 am

Thanks everyone, I will keep these questions and will review them to make sure they apply to what Gamesbond did as a head community manager. I’m not too sure how much he was involved or aware of game balancing conversations or decisions as he wasn’t a “dev” or on the balance team. However I can ask and if he can’t answer, or doesn’t wish to answer I will allow him to skip or refrain from answering questions if needed.

Thanks and keep them coming
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Toshutkidup

Post#10 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:53 am

warlover wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:15 am Why does Toshutkidup stay at every Pos door trying to break my stealth :lol:
Someone needs to kill them like roaches and stop the invasion.