Recent Topics

Ads

Last time Choppa Build General

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ismetto

Last time Choppa Build General

Post#1 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:25 pm

Choppa All Builds - https://discord.com/channels/4946342814 ... 2478584902

:!: Discord " fUd3WMZtb4 " < Check out the #choppa thread.
(last update 22.10.2023)

Hello, I was asked to open a new topic because the links in the old "Choppa Build" thread I created are not working. I will post my ideas for the last time.

Let's say you are new to the game, my suggestion to you is that the first character you create should be "Tank".

To understand some things;
Being a tank will increase your probability of survival compared to other characters, allows you to observe, helps you understand the mechanics of the game, and increases your playability in the game, instead of constantly dying with DPS characters and getting away from the game.
You can play with more conscious DPS characters by experiencing where and what to do.

Tank;
- Absorb incoming damage and build the character accordingly.
- Learning the extra bonus features given to your own party and knowing the extra features stolen from the other side makes you more conscious DPS in the future.
- They undertake tasks that disturb the other party (for example, knocking them down, throwing them, tying their feet). DPS players who are aware of this reason better.

In Warband and big battles, if the "Tank" plays 2Hand, he has difficulty in meeting the incoming damage. Because with the sudden damage that comes as AOE, he must keep both the character he protects and himself standing... As a result

Warband 12/12 - 24/24 = Full Tank
2/2 - 3/3 - 6/6 Party = 2Hand or Shield should be everyone's own choice.

Tanks are the heroes of this game, Healers are the legends.

We really need to congratulate the friends who play Healer... It is a job that requires a lot of patience. Reaction, judgement, positioning, finger speed.

Choppa!

1. Don't get into a fight you can lose!
2. Learn to survive first!
3. Adjust your stance when dealing damage and don't stay away from the Tank and Healer!
4. Learn target tracking (Swift Assist)

There are certain moulds. You shouldn't expect too much until you wear Renown Point 60 or Vanquish Set.

Dungeons need to be completed,
- Sacellum
- Gunbad
- BB - BE
- BS
- Beastlord Set
- Sentinel
- Vale
these stages must be completed.

Play is a field of experience and discovery. It is wrong to say play with this until this level, play with this until this level. This experience cannot be transferred by sharing builds. I am always in favour of being an experimenter of different things. The builds we will share here do not mean that you will play that way. It will take time to get through the choppa and painful period.
Last edited by ismetto on Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Live Server Karak Azgal / Norn - Ismetto
RR8X Punisher (Da Magnog Killa)
Youtube

Ads
Fey

Re: Last time Choppa Build General

Post#2 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:44 am

Great stuff. Thanks for shouting out healers. My 2 rank 80 toons are healers, and keeping a Choppa alive can be quite challenging. Going to try out your general build with my Choppa. I'm 40/4x so it's going to be a slog. Thanks again.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Orgruk

Post#3 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:40 am

I'm playing in EU time zone play time, but can't play in the evening's Prime Time due to work and family life, so I got a few questions aiming toward solo play (I mean pug warbands and pug scenarios ... the ones where you got close to no guards and no heals :D ).

What's your opinion about stats and their priorities ?
What about parry and armor penetration ?
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

DataDood

Post#4 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:12 am

Big shoutout to Ismetto for helping out <3 Glad to be part of such a helpful community

oaliaen

Post#5 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:46 am

Im trying the Tired already build, but It dosnt seems tô crit too mucho even whit good amount of It. No more helping is the besta build imo for 2h, whitout wotrules of course

ismetto

Post#6 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:49 pm

Orgruk wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:40 am I'm playing in EU time zone play time, but can't play in the evening's Prime Time due to work and family life, so I got a few questions aiming toward solo play (I mean pug warbands and pug scenarios ... the ones where you got close to no guards and no heals :D ).

What's your opinion about stats and their priorities ?
What about parry and armor penetration ?
Some questions or suggestions are so extensive that they could be explained or discussed for pages.

You have prepared for Warband, you are travelling alone on the road and the WH attacks you. You are dead! There is no escape. Because you prepared for Warband. What we need to understand here is the purpose and preparation for this purpose.

WH - What do I need to cut WL? It is already clear how they play, they pull them to themselves or knock them down and you die! What do I need then? I need a more defensive build. Like a build with high wounds and parry support.

Pug - WB/SC
Your observation is important. There's no special structure for that. Are the tanks protecting you? Do healers heal you fluently? It is possible to observe this and accordingly choose not to play if necessary. Playing in full def mode takes you to a different place in people's eyes. They may say that this choppa can't do damage anyway and they may not care about you.

We can talk about such a topic for a long time. It's all about your purpose. It has nothing to do with the structure.
Youtube

ismetto

Post#7 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:56 pm

oaliaen wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:46 am Im trying the Tired already build, but It dosnt seems tô crit too mucho even whit good amount of It. No more helping is the besta build imo for 2h, whitout wotrules of course
Tired already build can also be played alone. If the party is good and you can take risks while solo, the "Wot Rules" tactic can be added. In the party, both other dps are supported, and a nice, enjoyable game can emerge with the assist.
Youtube

ismetto

Post#8 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:28 pm

My close friend "Kissmebaby" who always accompanies me... Thanks everyone to Tanks and Healers. This is probably the last video, will there be more? I don't know :)
See you at the game...
https://youtu.be/0YGUw0fM_Mg

Long live RoR!
Youtube

Ads
ismetto

Post#9 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:12 pm

:!: Discord " fUd3WMZtb4 " < Check out the #choppa thread.
(last update 22.10.2023)
Youtube