Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa - Main stat ?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ismetto

Re: Choppa - Main stat ?

Post#11 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:34 am

Akalukz wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:41 pm so what is the main stat for choppa
The main feature of Choppa is that you need a good Tank and Healer :)
In Choppa you need to stack abilities one after the other and let him auto-attack instead of dealing damage.
You need 1000+ STR / 40%+ Armour Pena / 25%+ Crit.
But Order plays very defensively. There are many players playing with wounds.
WPs are very hard to cut unless you have an extra dps with you. If there is a Tank next to the WP protecting him, they become immortal. We don't have a buff like Slayer's buff (Rampage). Playing with Slayer is easier than playing with Choppa. Even if the DOKs have Tank-Guard, they can easily cut them.
Strangely, Choppa is an addiction, the hardest and most enjoyable character.
Live Server Karak Azgal / Norn - Ismetto
RR8X Punisher (Da Magnog Killa)
Youtube

Ads
Akalukz

Post#12 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:33 pm

ismetto wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:34 am
In Choppa you need to stack abilities one after the other and let him auto-attack instead of dealing damage.
WPs are very hard to cut unless you have an extra dps with you. If there is a Tank next to the WP protecting him, they become immortal. We don't have a buff like Slayer's buff (Rampage). Playing with Slayer is easier than playing with Choppa. Even if the DOKs have Tank-Guard, they can easily cut them.
Thanks man! Do you play 2hand or duel wield?
-= Agony =-

ismetto

Post#13 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:01 pm

Akalukz wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:33 pm
ismetto wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:34 am
Thanks man! Do you play 2hand or duel wield?
You're welcome. To be honest, I decide according to the situation or my mood,
- At 2 Hands, damage is high, but attack speed is reduced. As an advantage, it has the ability to add CD to opposing players. If you are playing with 2 Hands, you should find a solid party and use the Wot Rules tactic. In this way, you have the chance to use Berkserk abilities one after the other.

- Düel mode also increases your attack speed and gives 10% parry if it hasn't changed. Of course, the damage rate decreases according to 2Hand.

Assisting Marauder or WE is very advantageous. 2nd option If SH assists you, you can easily destroy the target.

Choppa is very well compatible with Marauder and SH, especially because they lower stats. WE already hits pure damage and choppa should support him.

My last suggestion is that I usually play solo in the game, I enter SC and if I see Marauder or WE with high RR and Set, I directly assist them. Those who play solo in Destro usually do not have the idea of assists and this is a big mistake. If you can't convince people to assist you, you can assist yourself. This will affect your chances of winning. :mrgreen:

For those who do not know, very old but make main asisst video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1RPk4jQl7w
Live Server Karak Azgal / Norn - Ismetto
RR8X Punisher (Da Magnog Killa)
Youtube

mix12388

Post#14 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:22 pm

Your tactics and masteries should be like that

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 78,521,528

RR points should go into

Full parry
2x futile strikes
Full weapons skill
Rest to strength

Gear should be: 3x Warlord Shoulder,gloves and boots - 3x Sov Chest,Belt and Jewelry - 2x Triumphant Helm and Ring - 3x Beastlord Ring,Cape and Pocket - Bloodlord ring

Weapons should be 2x Plunda for the huge amount of weapon skill

All talisman should be of Weapon Skill.

With all this you can have Capped Strength without pot , 1k weapon skill , 1k wounds , 70% parry and 70%+ armor penetration. :mrgreen:
Goregrunt 82rr Choppa :mrgreen:

Slayin stunties since 2k14

Waaghtastic

Post#15 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:44 am

mix12388 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:22 pm Your tactics and masteries should be like that

Gear should be: 3x Warlord Shoulder,gloves and boots - 3x Sov Chest,Belt and Jewelry - 2x Triumphant Helm and Ring - 3x Beastlord Ring,Cape and Pocket - Bloodlord ring
1. This build requires 5 or 6 sov items to have the +2 talents so it does not match with your gear recommendation or am I missing something?
2. Depending on the group (or actually in general) would strongly recommend going for chop fasta instead of furious choppin. Shaman, dok, melee squig, chosen and probably other classes profit hugely from chop fasta. I would only use furios choppin for a strictly small scale solo build without a mSH or fotdg shaman in the grp (these two benefit the most from chop fasta).

jonnytovey

Post#16 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:38 am

MonkaChrist some of this advice

Akalukz

Post#17 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:24 pm

Waaghtastic wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:44 am
mix12388 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:22 pm Your tactics and masteries should be like that

1. This build requires 5 or 6 sov items to have the +2 talents so it does not match with your gear recommendation or am I missing something?
2. Depending on the group (or actually in general) would strongly recommend going for chop fasta instead of furious choppin. Shaman, dok, melee squig, chosen and probably other classes profit hugely from chop fasta. I would only use furios choppin for a strictly small scale solo build without a mSH or fotdg shaman in the grp (these two benefit the most from chop fasta).
I thought the same thing on the build. still achievable with 70+ just less points in left tree but can still grab all. I was wondering about chop fasta.
-= Agony =-

Waaghtastic

Post#18 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:35 pm

Akalukz wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:24 pm still achievable with 70+ just less points in left tree but can still grab all.
No it is not possible.

You can only get three abilities from two trees with rr70+ without +2 sov gear.
Must have in my opinion:
- heal debuff (can't stop da chop, tier 2 left tree)
- chop fasta (tier 2 right tree)

Now you can choose between:
- git to da choppa (tier 3 right tree): I pick this for zerging and coordinated small scale action with a healer
- furious choppin (tier 3 left tree): I use this for solo / duo (depending on setup I also drop chop fasta here and pickup git to da choppa instead to have a handy pull when order tries to run away in small fights)

Ads
mix12388

Post#19 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:11 pm

my mistake using the 2 extra points just grab the skill from the trees that i mentioned.

* i use this build to run solo and can kill anything
Goregrunt 82rr Choppa :mrgreen:

Slayin stunties since 2k14

Orgruk

Post#20 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:34 am

Waaghtastic wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:35 pm - git to da choppa (tier 3 right tree): I pick this for zerging and coordinated small scale action with a healer
You can also use it to pull back fleeing/jumping back classes.
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance