Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Fort Weapon

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sinisterror

Re: [WL] Fort Weapon

Post#71 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:03 pm

Ashoris wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:25 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:29 am
zgolec wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:32 pm Lets see... DoK AoE heal debuff, Chosen Aura AoE heal debuff + other classes that are viable to play with ST heal debuff...

Order... No AoE inc heal debuff on any class, some classes with heal debuff are trash and close to useless in WB+ plays [show me WB that will save spot for SW or WH when they can take BW or SLY]

Yep. Seems like destro defenitely MUST HAVE ASAP another thing to AoE heal debuff.

p.s. Should also nerf all heal classes on order just to make it easier for you...
DoK does not have Aoe HD for YEARS now. Order also gets +15% Incoming healing and WP With Exalted Defense brings WP healing to 35% + than DoK is able to Heal. No one is asking anything else but to have same Procs available.
iam also tired of this ... put cleanse and HDs into your picture and you know why .... never noticed how a single squig can put immense pressure on a Order grp even with "shitty equipment" while a SW cant do the same ?
I know every HD, how every cleanse works and nope does not explain it. This is getting sad how much people can talk but not fuvking say anything, bad distract attepmts or trolls or just ignorance.

Because RoR Devs changed Aoe cap to 24 instead of 9 and removing Aoe HD's from the game (3 of the biggest changes ever rmade with GCD 1.5s change from 1.15s) so stacking brainless aoe wins everytime, RoR made Melee SH and removed much needed ranged SH attack to Morale 3 and they decided for some reason to not make Melee SW aoe bevause order needs more of that, and destro needs more ranged aoe pressure what SH used to do. Ask Devs not me. You quoted me and said NOTHING that has anything to do with what I or others said.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
Joshwa70

Post#72 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:35 pm

Valfaros wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:58 pm Yeah definitly had to chuckle when I saw aoe zealot and rp being affected by this nerf. Like oh yeah all those 5-10 people playing it were surely worthy to balance. Slayer, WL etc. is fine with them filling 1/3 of the wb but gotta nerf aoe healdebuff on a spec that rarely gets used at all. Same with dps dok that now has absolutly 0 use in wbs now.

Also @Joshwa70
They gave us one.. and just like our kd and silence.. it requires some luck to use and isnt just appliable.
Oh no the highest meele bursty class with the highest mobility that hits a quadrillion times a second has "only" 10 % chance to proc its aoe healdebuff on his weapon while other classes have a chance of 2% to proc 360 dmg before mitigation. Yes please complain more about your class which also has a kd, silence, out healdebuff and an almost unavoidable pull (lf) with no real tell. The class has access to everything why would it possibly require an aoe healdebuff? Because it has none? Terrible reason most classes don't have half, what wl has access to.

Back to the topic I hope other procs are getting adjusted eventually. Other classes really have pitiful procs on their endgame weapons which I find just ridiculous when looking at this.

First off, its 25 percent and it can be avoided by luck. 2nd, the outgoing heal debuff is top in a tree no one uses and it's totally posistional. 3rd The Kd Silence and pull are all dependent on the lion doing waht you want and if there is a little pebble in the way the lion is lost. 4th, the class needs a heal debuff because literally every other mdps class gets one, are you daft? Feel free to give it the mara heal debuff and we'll call it even.

Ninjagon

Post#73 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:14 am

WL fort weapon means -10% to -25% damage for White Lion, just for the hope of the weak heal debuf proc?
No thx. Bastion Stairs --> this way.
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Ramlaen

Post#74 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:07 am

Akalukz wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:06 pm
Ramlaen wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:13 am
Sinisterror wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:29 am

DoK does not have Aoe HD for YEARS now. Order also gets +15% Incoming healing and WP With Exalted Defense brings WP healing to 35% + than DoK is able to Heal. No one is asking anything else but to have same Procs available.
The point is destro doesn't need the proc on more classes than it already does (4 classes vs 5 on order) because it has other better aoe heal debuffs that order does not.
What 4 classes on destro has it as a weapon proc?

Chraceaxe of the Subjugator (WL)
Fortress Chraceaxe (WL)
Juvenile (WL)
Sledge of the Subjugator (WP)
Fortress Greathammer (WP)
Fortress Trollspliter (IB/Slayer)
Bigchoppa of the Subjugator (Choppa)

I am not talking about skills/spells/set bonuses etc. I am talking about a weapon proc on end-game gear.
I was wrong I thought the Blorc/Choppa Fortress 2h had the proc.

BW, Sorc and Magus all have the 25% heal debuff proc with their bloodlord armor set.
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky

Akalukz

Post#75 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:51 pm

Ramlaen wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:07 am
Ramlaen wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:13 am

The point is destro doesn't need the proc on more classes than it already does (4 classes vs 5 on order) because it has other better aoe heal debuffs that order does not.

Fortress Chraceaxe (WL)
Juvenile (WL)

I am not talking about skills/spells/set bonuses etc. I am talking about a weapon proc on end-game gear.

BW, Sorc and Magus all have the 25% heal debuff proc with their bloodlord armor set.
Would be nice to see it put at least on the Choppa Fort Weapon.
-= Agony =-

Joshwa70

Post#76 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:38 pm

Akalukz wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:51 pm

Fortress Chraceaxe (WL)
Juvenile (WL)

If they put it on the 2 hander sure. Not that any of you are going to use it lmao. Meta is 2 1 handers so .. yea. I'd love to see more big scary choppa axes out there. I fear them myself.

Sinisterror

Post#77 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:47 pm

Joshwa70 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:38 pm

If they put it on the 2 hander sure. Not that any of you are going to use it lmao. Meta is 2 1 handers so .. yea. I'd love to see more big scary choppa axes out there. I fear them myself.
Slayer/Choppa procs removed, IB keeps his Proc and Black Orc gets 25% HD on 2H wpn. Swordmaster/DoK(Dps dok shield dok nope) gets it as well along Sorc/Bw Engi/Magus. WL/WP can keep their proc. This way Order would still have 1 more class with this proc. Makes much more sense and it's much more fair. And srictly talking about this spesific proc on 2H Wpns with exception of DoK getting it on 1h but proc is disabled if you have shield on. Remove Shields;(

(2 Piece Bonus): On Hit: 10% chance to reduce the next two heals on the target within 10 seconds by 662 " Or add this proc to Offensive Tank 2h's or Sets. These work on Potions,Morales and Melee Healing which would be better in a way than 25% HD proc. Tanks had this on DF/WF sets after all changes to them.

Original WF-Defensive set for Melee dps : D

2 piece - On Being Hit: 10% chance to form a barrier that will absorb up to 2120 damage over 5 seconds.
4 piece - On Hit: 10% chance to deal 927 damage to your target, healing you for 150% of the damage done.

And that 927 dmg was like Pilfer proc in way that it was alwaus 927 dmg targets def stats didnt matter and you got a 1450Heal everytime. And it's 10% On hit, defensive set had more offense because of that Bonus.Passive 2k Absorb on top didnt hurt if you had bugged lotd cloak with 3insane talismans like 3k Absorb /15% Critical Rate.

Obviously those Original Wf/Df sets for all classe were re-designed and at some point all melee+range Offensive sets(including Wp/Dok/Am/Sham/Rp/Ze) had 25-30%Critdmg/10-15%Crit proc on 2pc-bonus. Usually i dont like "Copy-paste" Set bonus but that way it really made sense Including Healers to have same Offensive sets as Melee/Magic Dps. Crit is universal and only thing that fluctuates between 35-55% increase, everything else in dmg is "set in stone"
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Joshwa70

Post#78 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:59 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:47 pm

Slayer/Choppa procs removed, IB keeps his Proc and Black Orc gets 25% HD on 2H wpn. Swordmaster/DoK(Dps dok shield dok nope) gets it as well along Sorc/Bw Engi/Magus. WL/WP can keep their proc. This way Order would still have 1 more class with this proc. Makes much more sense and it's much more fair. And srictly talking about this spesific proc on 2H Wpns with exception of DoK getting it on 1h but proc is disabled if you have shield on. Remove Shields;(

(2 Piece Bonus): On Hit: 10% chance to reduce the next two heals on the target within 10 seconds by 662 " Or add this proc to Offensive Tank 2h's or Sets. These work on Potions,Morales and Melee Healing which would be better in a way than 25% HD proc. Tanks had this on DF/WF sets after all changes to them.

2 piece - On Being Hit: 10% chance to form a barrier that will absorb up to 2120 damage over 5 seconds.
4 piece - On Hit: 10% chance to deal 927 damage to your target, healing you for 150% of the damage done.

And that 927 dmg was like Pilfer proc in way that it was alwaus 927 dmg targets def stats didnt matter and you got a 1450Heal everytime. And it's 10% On hit, defensive set had more offense because of that Bonus.Passive 2k Absorb on top didnt hurt if you had bugged lotd cloak with 3insane talismans like 3k Absorb /15% Critical Rate.

Obviously those Original Wf/Df sets for all classe were re-designed and at some point all melee+range Offensive sets(including Wp/Dok/Am/Sham/Rp/Ze) had 25-30%Critdmg/10-15%Crit proc on 2pc-bonus. Usually i dont like "Copy-paste" Set bonus but that way it really made sense Including Healers to have same Offensive sets as Melee/Magic Dps. Crit is universal and only thing that fluctuates between 35-55% increase, everything else in dmg is "set in stone"
Dude.. I remember watching a slayer who was the first into the warforged literally.. and I'm not kidding, run into a pug wb on martyr's square... 1v24 plus of them.. and never drop below half while he slaughtred them all. No way can that happen again.

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#79 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:32 pm

Joshwa70 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:59 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:47 pm

Dude.. I remember watching a slayer who was the first into the warforged literally.. and I'm not kidding, run into a pug wb on martyr's square... 1v24 plus of them.. and never drop below half while he slaughtred them all. No way can that happen again.
Where do you see me asking that back again? First rr 100 was slayer and he did most of it by running to full Warcamps with 300-400 %Aao using RR ability Last Stand which made u unkillable to 10-20 seconds. So he slaughtered all who were Afk in Wc's waiting Defense tick. Genius way. First rr80 was Magus who mostly Capped Bo's if i remember right.

Your story being, ofc the same "Solo and never dropping below 50% and killing full wb" BS : D its quite a different to running full wc full of afk people and killing them while you are unkillable literally. Again it was called last stand renown ability and its not happening again because those RR abilities are not added in RoR.

Joshwa70

Post#80 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:47 pm

No dude. i watched it. there was a WB standing on the middle of MS in praag. I was following him. He never hesistated.. never hit last stand. Just walked in.. backed into a corner and wrecked them all. I jumped in at the end and cleaned up. And I rememeber last stand I had plenty of hate from just speccing it a few times and laughing at how dumb it was.