Recent Topics

Ads

Marauder pull......?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Dajciekrwi

Re: Marauder pull......?

Post#71 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:10 pm

Nameless wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:40 pm
wachlarz wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:16 am
madrocks wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:44 am Mara pull needs to be reworked, the channeling must interrupt on breaking LOS and when the target runs out of range.
It should not pull beyond 65ft.

The teamplay related argument that your tank can shield you from being pulled does not apply to every situation.
Yes it can work in scenario and city play but in any other situation when there is more then one marauder hiding in the blob, unable to be tab targeted, the pull is going to happen.
Through floors and fences, over all sorts of obstacles, around corners.. etc..
It's a needless unfair advatage compared to the questionable pet dependent White Lion pull. (pet just gets killed, needs 2 tactics to work properly... LOL)
Lets us also not forget that there are players with strange attitudes and questionable motivations that knowingly abuse this flawed mechanic on a daily basis.

There is no reason why Destro has 3 reliable pulls (Mara, Magus, Choppa) and Order only 1 1/2 (Engineer and White Lion).
From blob wher are 48+ ppl Yours prob is pull ? U joined blob die with blob.
It is when mara charge start cating pull and run back 3 miles at the middle of destro zerg.
Somehow that kills alot of the kitting options for one of the sides hence hidding into the zerg.
Ofc , ofc pull bad , zerg nice .......

Ads
Nameless

Post#72 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:44 pm

Dajciekrwi wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:10 pm
Nameless wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:40 pm
wachlarz wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:16 am

From blob wher are 48+ ppl Yours prob is pull ? U joined blob die with blob.
It is when mara charge start cating pull and run back 3 miles at the middle of destro zerg.
Somehow that kills alot of the kitting options for one of the sides hence hidding into the zerg.
Ofc , ofc pull bad , zerg nice .......
The thesis is that pulls create the zerg :)
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Roos

Post#73 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:29 pm

Its a single target pull with a long CD how is this even an issue? Also its not bugged it simply that if you start channeling before someone runs out of range then it can finish the cast unless you line of sight it. Also starting the channel and running away doesnt seem to do anything since people will still only get pulled to the original position were the channel started from. You cant even pull people from walls in this game i dont see how this spell is an issue. Just seems like a gimick spell.

Akalukz

Post#74 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:54 pm

Roos wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:29 pm Its a single target pull with a long CD how is this even an issue? Also its not bugged it simply that if you start channeling before someone runs out of range then it can finish the cast unless you line of sight it. Also starting the channel and running away doesnt seem to do anything since people will still only get pulled to the original position were the channel started from. You cant even pull people from walls in this game i dont see how this spell is an issue. Just seems like a gimick spell.
Order leaders are mad because they get pulled. Maybe we should look at how leaders can be marked instead. That seems to be a bigger issue because it actually allows you to see the movements outside of LOS. But... oh that terrible embrace.
-= Agony =-

wachlarz

Post#75 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:06 pm

Akalukz wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:54 pm
Roos wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:29 pm Its a single target pull with a long CD how is this even an issue? Also its not bugged it simply that if you start channeling before someone runs out of range then it can finish the cast unless you line of sight it. Also starting the channel and running away doesnt seem to do anything since people will still only get pulled to the original position were the channel started from. You cant even pull people from walls in this game i dont see how this spell is an issue. Just seems like a gimick spell.
Order leaders are mad because they get pulled. Maybe we should look at how leaders can be marked instead. That seems to be a bigger issue because it actually allows you to see the movements outside of LOS. But... oh that terrible embrace.
Yes make leaders untargetable. he/she dont die just run to wc and again with 23 ppl run to next glorius zerg battle.

Dajciekrwi

Post#76 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:37 pm

Akalukz wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:54 pm
[/quote
Mate if we take so many posibility to broke opponent formation, this game we lose any dynamic or maneuverability! It will be a chess game soon. Who remeber skills like Resolute Defence or Cleansing Winds and Last Stand??
All these abilitys was condemned as "broken", but look like that step dont bting ppl back.
Imho dont touch Embrace, more even - bring back any inuvidual tools to broke enemy forces organization, it give these game some freshness and loftines, for God sake!

Routchino

Post#77 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:10 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube
Cut the line by a good margin, marauder out of los and i still got pulled, threw the mountain ?

I know marauder will defend their pull but i'm sorry, this shouldn't happen and must be fix.

wachlarz

Post#78 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:17 pm

Routchino wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:10 pm
Cut the line by a good margin, marauder out of los and i still got pulled, threw the mountain ?

I know marauder will defend their pull but i'm sorry, this shouldn't happen and must be fix.
I know engis will defend they guns but shooting in front and hiting enemy behind shouldnt happen and must be fixed.
its game not a simulator of real war.

Ads
Galadrihell

Post#79 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:04 pm

Routchino wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:10 pm

hahahahah mannnnnnnnnnn.
That didn't happen that often. I believe that some changes are made and not announced.

Routchino

Post#80 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:14 pm

It's not like that all the time. Maybe 1/10.
Still frustrating :(