Recent Topics

Ads

Mara or White lion

Let's talk about... everything else
Poulpie03

Mara or White lion

Post#1 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:56 am

Hey, i'm torn between thoses 2 classes, can't decide which to play, can you guys tell me the pro & con of each, also which is the best between them to solo roam, sc and so on, Thx !

Ads
lemao

Re: Mara or White lion

Post#2 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:54 pm

Marauder : Super viable in scenarios , you provide the best debuffs in the game (strongest armor debuff, wounds debuff...) and really strong single target dmg. You can also provide an incoming healdebuff if needed. When it comes to warbands Mara is S tier aswell, you provide really good consistent damage and you bring a lot of utility to it for your warband(AOE KD). When it comes to purely solo roam WL might a bit better because he can kite better with his pet.

White Lion : Also super strong in small scale like Scenarios, you also provide the best armor debuff on your side and have one of the highest bursts in the game.
You are also really effective in warbands and have good consistent damage + you are extremely mobile (perma pounce) . For solo roaming WL is extremely strong aswell because you can catch rdps classes easily and draw out longer fights with your pet.

Overall both classes are S tier classes in smallscale and largescale, so i suggest just go for whatever appeals to you more.

tazdingo

Post#3 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:08 pm

agree with above. mara is burst + utility + sustain. wl is burst + more burst + morer burst

Sofong

Post#4 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:28 pm

lemao wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:54 pm Marauder : Super viable in scenarios , you provide the best debuffs in the game (strongest armor debuff, wounds debuff...) and really strong single target dmg. You can also provide an incoming healdebuff if needed. When it comes to warbands Mara is S tier aswell, you provide really good consistent damage and you bring a lot of utility to it for your warband(AOE KD). When it comes to purely solo roam WL might a bit better because he can kite better with his pet.
Super viable in scenarios: so as any dps with decent group support.
the best debuffs in the game: easily covered by a 2h bg. and be 3x tankier.
really strong single target dmg: nothing special, wl has best burst, witch is best st dmg
When it comes to warbands Mara is S tier: so what tier is slayer? SSS+? aoe mara is okish but nothing special. choppa do just as good if not better.

lemao

Post#5 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:49 pm

Sofong wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:28 pm
lemao wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:54 pm Marauder : Super viable in scenarios , you provide the best debuffs in the game (strongest armor debuff, wounds debuff...) and really strong single target dmg. You can also provide an incoming healdebuff if needed. When it comes to warbands Mara is S tier aswell, you provide really good consistent damage and you bring a lot of utility to it for your warband(AOE KD). When it comes to purely solo roam WL might a bit better because he can kite better with his pet.
really strong single target dmg: nothing special, wl has best burst, witch is best st dmg
Wrong WE acually has the highest burst, also maras burst is not bad at all
When it comes to warbands Mara is S tier: so what tier is slayer? SSS+? aoe mara is okish but nothing special. choppa do just as good if not better.
Only class which provides armor debuff, wounds debuff and healdebuff all in one to the the party
Bgs armor debuff is not as high as marauders, also wounds debuff is lower
I already told you why, Utility , its not always about which class can put up the highest numbers.

Sofong

Post#6 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:58 pm

lemao wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:49 pm
Only class which provides armor debuff, wounds debuff and healdebuff all in one to the the party
I already told you why, Utility , its not always about which class can put up the highest numbers.
so mara as a DPS is just not bad but not S tier :D

tazdingo

Post#7 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:59 pm

Sofong wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:28 pm so what tier is slayer? SSS+?

yea

lemao

Post#8 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:00 pm

Sofong wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:58 pm
lemao wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:49 pm
so mara as a DPS is just not bad but not S tier :D
Well that´s you opinion, i stated mine :) For me its S tier because its viable AND strong in every aspect of the game (smallscale and warband play)

Ads
Poulpie03

Post#9 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:50 pm

Thx for your answers guys, i'm going WL

Ashoris

Post#10 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:08 pm

also keep in mind:

WL is a high floor class
while Mara floor is lower but has a higher ceiling (in my opinion).
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras