Recent Topics

Ads

Premade in pug SC

Let's talk about... everything else
Exaltify

Premade in pug SC

Post#1 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:20 am

Hello, people are exploiting to get into the pug sc as a 6 man team, is there something in place to help prevent that ?

Ads
Waaghtastic

Re: Premade in pug SC

Post#2 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:09 am

How do you know they enter as team? Do you have screenshots showing the same 6 man in different scenarios?

Could it just be a pug that just plays good together?

Maybe no one else joined the pug queue? There's not much the devs can do against this.

billyk

Post#3 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:46 am

Members of a premade just sign up for sc individually at the same time. Doesn't always work but usually, they will get into the same sc.

People have been doing this for years now. It's normal.

Evilspinnre

Post#4 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:05 am

Screenshot proof and send to a GM.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

Ashoris

Post#5 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:26 am

this is mostly an urban myth ...
It just happens sometimes that enough good players queue solo or in duo at the same time. This will look like a premade to a lot of Players but it isnt ! Just better Players, the gap in WAR / RoR is quite big.
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

normanis

Post#6 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:53 pm

maby he means when oposite team has 2/2/2 setup and u have 1 tank 6 dps and 1 healer (for example)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

RORquest

Post#7 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:30 pm

i see this happen on order they even switch to party 3/4 this was last night not hard to do na night times when theres maybe 2 sc going at a time

Sulorie

Post#8 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:51 am

Is there some rule to force you to queue as a premade, if multiple guild members are online or can you queue solo?
There is none and during low pop times the chances are higher, that all get into the same SC.
Imagine they had all different guild names or none at all and swap groups to make it more balanced, if e.g. all tanks are in one group at start.

You should take screenshots of multiple SC, where they all get into the same group.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Ashoris

Post#9 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:34 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:51 am Is there some rule to force you to queue as a premade, if multiple guild members are online or can you queue solo?
There is none and during low pop times the chances are higher, that all get into the same SC.
Imagine they had all different guild names or none at all and swap groups to make it more balanced, if e.g. all tanks are in one group at start.

You should take screenshots of multiple SC, where they all get into the same group.
I always switch grp when this leads to a better setup :) - heck i even send messages to people in SCs to swap grps ... and if i met certain people i never talked to but recognize from playing before i will switch to their grp or even open a new grp as well ....

to quote myself :) from an old topic ( viewtopic.php?f=8&t=33195 ) :
Ashoris wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:17 pm How to enhance your chance of winning SCs

Hi,
There are some easy ways to enhance winning chance in PuG SC dramatically.
You don't need to follow them, but they will will enhance the chance of winning, but even the easiest are often unused.

1) on Scenario Start: check your group compilation, and the other group compilation, can you make a difference just by switching group ?
TANK: am I in a group with a melee dps ? if not has the other grp a melee dps and enough tanks ?
HEAL: Am I in a Group with too much Healers (unlikely :) ) has the other group the better dps/tank combination?
DPS: Am I grouped with tank and healer ? if not can switching grps give me or another dps Heal and guard ?

This is one pretty easy point and should be possible regardless of what you actually like to play.
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Allonairre

Post#10 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:26 am

Could you change Nordenwatch to low stress version of ranked.

20 players q is 10v10 with healers split, dps split and tanks split. Instance is then locked an new one is set for next que rather than reinforcements coming in.

This would just be for pug Nordenwatch.

Ranked q seems to work pretty well, it would mean if a pre made did solo q they would probably be split.