Recent Topics

Ads

Changelog 28/07/2015 (SC Weapons)

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
titoos

Re: Changelog 28/07/2015 (SC Weapons)

Post#151 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:16 pm

Gnash wrote: Currently, in my opinion, it works great as is. Every SC I'm in, win or lose, by a little or by a lot, trying to capture and hold all possible flags has led to inevitable battles at each flag multiple times during the SC. No more occupying one area of the SC, lots of relocating to defend/take, and the SCs just zoom by. I feel like it's working great! Sometimes (not all, or often, but some) I even get 2 emblems on a LOSING match, having rolled the highest. From my perspective the Devs did great job fleshing out this idea, and appears to have the desired results. :mrgreen:

Good hunting.
+1
Skarsick Sebix Mirabelka
Mieczyslav Scarsick Abhominus Theresquea Arhies Krystynka

Ads
Gnash

Post#152 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:23 pm

Tiggo wrote:use nerfed buttons to fix your icons.
amputationsaw wrote:This bug exists since server was born. just use Bar 2 instead of Bar 1
Don't know if it's been said already, but neither of these work for bars involving gifts/squigs. I can't vouch for stances/training, but I'd venture those are effected negatively as well. This as well as having to re-slot icons for legitimate macros is a royal pain in the arse. :evil:

Good hunting.
"You're not 'someone' in this world until you're hated."
-GaruchillaJoe

"Warison"
-A bugle call to attack

GROTRUK

Post#153 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Hi there,
i would like to know when the SC Weapons TIER 2 will be accessible to the faction of the order ?
I don't want to be the guy "who whines" but it seems that the faction of the destruction is a clear advantage on us if they can buy them.
thx for the reply

paps

Post#154 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:37 pm

SigmarPriest wrote: - Frontal AoEs will miss if the target is more than 10ft above or below you
Can u now make Sorcrers aoe dmg not hiting players on bot floor in GOE...think destro had enough advantage :D
God Forgives... I don't!
Gru - Bright Wizard
Plissken - Slayer
Immovable - Ironbreaker
Magtheridon - Shadow Warrior
Luuca wrote:... you forgot that in RoR, you must jump every seconds to exaggerate the Melee Distance Bug.

Mizrim

Post#155 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:47 pm

paps wrote:
SigmarPriest wrote: - Frontal AoEs will miss if the target is more than 10ft above or below you
Can u now make Sorcrers aoe dmg not hiting players on bot floor in GOE...think destro had enough advantage :D
Same for BW's please
Steelclaw - nub Chosen Twangafing - annoying squig fing Daemonica - disk babe