Recent Topics

Ads

Changelog 28/07/2015 (SC Weapons)

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
amputationsaw

Re: Changelog 28/07/2015 (SC Weapons)

Post#141 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:21 pm

SigmarPriest wrote:btw guys when somebody think he can start farm afk Emblems in sc i will reset the char and ban the account for a week
i only go afk when my team gets wrecked (so in 7 from 10 SCs) and no hope to get a win is existing at all, so i hope this will not sound like afk farming (because their is nothing to farming but wasting playtime =P )

Ads
Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#142 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:18 pm

well with the new system it will be, cause you count on your teammates to make points to rise the chance to get an afk emblem.
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

amputationsaw

Post#143 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:26 pm

tbh i would rather get an afk emblem and get auto kicked out of the SC than witness such poor and sad gameplay many SCs were. and if it just got that far i don't really count on anything.
in some situations it just would be over much sooner if some players woudn't try to foolishly stand against an superiority, but thats another topic

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#144 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:52 pm

ok you deserve every ban you will get ^^
- Smooshie (Destro)

amputationsaw

Post#145 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:53 pm

reason? because i don't want to run like blind without allies into a horde of greenies to end as cannonfodder for their emblem farming?

Tesq

Post#146 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:18 pm

i'm too for a more "right" system rather than win =1 and loose =0 indipendently fromt he score but, just wait the next patch and see what aza changes looks like then we can start yell again.

Hogtooth

Post#147 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:29 pm

afk sc banning = inc jump macros. I'm for penalizing but prefer the old kick from sc and time to re-q penalty. Not sure what the guidelines for the ban might be but in my example I am a fireman and sometimes have to just leave without having a chance to tell my grp whats going on. Just my 2 cents for going with the lockout penalty instead of a week long ban.
Vestri Nex Est Meus Vita

Hogtooth (SL)40/47, Tramp (WL)40/72, Brassmonkey (IB)40/45, Haligan (BW)40/58
Myrmidons

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#148 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:05 pm

so when you have to leave alt-f4 and you done, there is no reason to stay afk in an sc to get your emblem.

and on a side note: it already begun, you suggest to implement anti afk measures and rewards for losing are not even in! just the same old that happened on original war.
- Smooshie (Destro)

Ads
CzarRedwall

Post#149 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:15 pm

how about just more emblems for winning? if you lose get good. destroyed doesn't win 100% of the time but even if we win the majority of time at least when order wins they'll get more than 1 lousy emblem

Gnash

Post#150 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:02 pm

Azarael wrote:A strawman is what it is.

The scenario flags should be relevant, but the mechanics should still promote actual fighting. The right balance needs to be found.

I'm interested in suggestions for how to accomplish this.
Currently, in my opinion, it works great as is. Every SC I'm in, win or lose, by a little or by a lot, trying to capture and hold all possible flags has led to inevitable battles at each flag multiple times during the SC. No more occupying one area of the SC, lots of relocating to defend/take, and the SCs just zoom by. I feel like it's working great! Sometimes (not all, or often, but some) I even get 2 emblems on a LOSING match, having rolled the highest. From my perspective the Devs did great job fleshing out this idea, and appears to have the desired results. :mrgreen:

Good hunting.
"You're not 'someone' in this world until you're hated."
-GaruchillaJoe

"Warison"
-A bugle call to attack