Recent Topics

Ads

Coppa pull range !

Let's talk about... everything else
derKriebel

Coppa pull range !

Post#1 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:49 pm

in my opinion the range that this ability have without any cast time is too much and they can pull u in steath too. thats makes no sence to me ..

what is ure opinion on that?

mfg Mdz

Ads
MMXX43

Re: Coppa pull range !

Post#2 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:01 pm

even if the choppa is a few meters away from the range restriction it still pulls you cause the server calculates the + movement speed increase this op skill has, 50 ft last time i checked, it can pull you from walls , it also procs damage procs ( i think ) so a potential trieffecta. Also choppa has an unwarrented aborb m1 which is op for mdps ( same as witch absorb tactic , ever noted that destro has tones of absorbtions along with synergy, toughness meta and cc overstack across the class roosters ?). Mara pull aswell cherry on top ( leaving magus pull aside, which has (?) or used to have less castime than engi pull. Order has 1 pull ( leaving engi aside ) and its weird cause of the lion funky pet pathing . So ye the realm balance is fine ;0

space44

Post#3 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:17 pm

i dont know what a Coppa is but yes it ineed pulls
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Omegus

Post#4 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:33 pm

derKriebel wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:49 pm in my opinion the range that this ability have without any cast time is too much and they can pull u in steath too. thats makes no sence to me ..

mfg Mdz
It's an AOE, and AOE hits people in stealth. Not sure how being invisible prevents you from being sucked up into a vortex of Waaagh energy.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

bw10

Post#5 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:40 am

derKriebel wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:49 pm in my opinion the range that this ability have without any cast time is too much and they can pull u in steath too. thats makes no sence to me ..

mfg Mdz

Stealth classes can just restealth mid combat with 6 people wailing on them and you cry about pull?

Deathsaw

Post#6 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:03 am

One of the most broken skills in the game. It ignores walls, stairs, vegetation, stones, bridges... and with each patch it seems that the range is increasing. A skills that ignores any and all laws of physics.

But unfortunately the excuse to accept the defects of this skill is called rampage...

diedrake

Post#7 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:12 am

Known broken issues with gttc skill is fine to request to be fixed. Being in range without the known issues, stealth or not, you should still be pulled in.

Stealth has only a couple counters to it, such as enemy having higher init and able to spot ya to knock ya out stealth, or dots ticking. Other then those two counters really, stealth is almost not able to be countered as of yet, making wh/we easy to engage and disengage at the whim of the player.

Escape tools plus ungodly reposte build and mid to high damage in gear makes the class a super gank class. No need to get angery because a choppa was able to pull ya and kill ya.

Speaking of broken abilities, mind i remind you that wh class has thier own broken abilities that they profit off of as well.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Sofong

Post#8 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:59 am

lets trade with rampage+id

Ads
lumpi33

Post#9 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:58 am

Choppa pull needs several fixes:

1. It should have a min range. Every other pull has a minimum range. Choppas can do the channel right in front of you and it interrupts and lifts you up.

2. It messes up your camera. You get spinned around and it disorients you.

3. The z-axis should be lowered to prevent that pulling through floors in keeps.

4. It seems to pick targets that are casting. That seems not fair.

5. The range is too big for an ability that pulls 3 targets, gives movement speed and does aoe damage.

6. Like with engis and magus it should not pull you right onto the choppa. It should pull you 15 feet in front of them. When you get pulled into keep entrances you cant get out again because of collission.

Only a few of this fixes would make life a lot better.

Zizzelfizz

Post#10 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:00 am

strangely, only people with few posts are crying here. Please nerf this and that. Better have a look in your own realm and what is wrong there. But that's fine again, it doesn't affect you. if you don't like it then just go, this whining is unbearable