Recent Topics

Ads

64bit client, graphic issues

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
crazyturkmee

64bit client, graphic issues

Post#1 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:40 am

Hey folks,

I want to play this game without 99fps cap but when ever i chose 64bit client version all people,animals,mounted players even rats long to short everything starts moving backwards when they move.

Is there any way to fix this? Same issue in win10 and win11. I didnt install any programs like c++ or idk network frame, i just install directx11 after fresh windows install. Do i miss smt?

Thanks for support and sorry for my crap english.
Cheers,
Kissmebaby-WE

Ads
xpander
Community Management

Re: 64bit client, graphic issues

Post#2 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:12 am

You can't fix it. Animations are tied to the framerate and break with 100+ fps. Just use the capped framerate.
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

Tesq

Post#3 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:12 am

i dont have this issue at 100 fps in ic, try a "v sync" or an "alternative v sync" such amd /nvidia software specific which dont cap fps, it may help fix the problem.

Automation

Post#4 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:55 pm

Tesq wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:12 am i dont have this issue at 100 fps in ic, try a "v sync" or an "alternative v sync" such amd /nvidia software specific which dont cap fps, it may help fix the problem.
Or maybe youre fps just doesnt reach higher thats possible too.
I have the same issue when my fps reaches above a certain mark

Tesq

Post#5 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:07 pm

Automation wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:55 pm
Tesq wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:12 am i dont have this issue at 100 fps in ic, try a "v sync" or an "alternative v sync" such amd /nvidia software specific which dont cap fps, it may help fix the problem.
or or or maybe...100 is a turning point when these problems happen ..... they happen after 100 fps....i run with 118-120 in some point of ic ..... and i dont see ppl runbackwards... it's pretty easy reach 100+ values in ic looking in some fixed diretion where ther are also mob and players running.
Or do i need to post a 101+ fps screenshot with my gpu HUD overlay to be taken seriously....

xpander
Community Management

Post#6 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:39 pm

If the animation loop starts before you reached 101+ FPS, then it plays out normal. if the animation loop starts with with more than 101 fps then it can be broken. like legs not moving correctly, running sideways or backwards. Its the problem of the game engine. theres no fix for that atm.

edit: Close distant animations may not always break even with more than 101 FPS. The problem is happening more with the animations that starting out of the screen or on longer distance away from a character
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

Automation

Post#7 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:55 pm

Tesq wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:07 pm
or or or maybe...100 is a turning point when these problems happen ..... they happen after 100 fps....i run with 118-120 in some point of ic ..... and i dont see ppl runbackwards... it's pretty easy reach 100+ values in ic looking in some fixed diretion where ther are also mob and players running.
Or do i need to post a 101+ fps screenshot with my gpu HUD overlay to be taken seriously....
Hmm i wasnt trying to be offensive

Tesq

Post#8 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:02 pm

Automation wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:55 pm
Tesq wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:07 pm

Hmm i wasnt trying to be offensive
me neither , i was real asking if i have to put a screen xD

Ads
Boursk

Post#9 » Tue May 31, 2022 10:37 pm

Just run 32 bit client man, no need to fuss about the buggy 64 bit client.

Props to devs if they ever manage to work out a fix for the 64 bit client where it is remotely stable in comparsion to the 32 bit one.
[3 years on Live = Volkmar > Ironrock > Gorfang > Badlands]

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HannesMW2