Recent Topics

Ads

Some questions about the game, community and server

Let's talk about... everything else
TiberiusD

Some questions about the game, community and server

Post#1 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:17 pm

Hello!

As i wrote some short time ago, i rejoined playing Return of Reckoning.

I have some questions related about it

1. Game
How is it now? I noticed that LoTD is up for testing (PvP aspect for the moment)
Ranked Preseaon 4 is still ongoing? - don't know if people are interested in it or not anymore since i haven't seen soloques popping this days

2. Community
When i played in the past i was present at funerals of community members, players and friends (RIP to all of them and Condolences to their families). Has anyone passed away sinve then? My last funeral which i attended was when Lutz stood in the middle of us taking a speech.
How are guilds now? Still FMJ/TUP/PNP on destro and Bene/Gimle/Beavers on Order? are there any new ones or significant people who try to organize pugs in battles?

3. Sever
How's the stability of the server nowadays? i remember having very nasty lags (i don't know if it was my system or you experienced it also) when there were like 500+ people fighting and there was a keep defence, the lag was real. Was anything done to this matter to have less lag spikes than before?
Read some patchnotes about having tests in Land of The Dead. what's the testing about? having stresstests to see how many people can join the map at once and how the game behaves when this is happening? or is it more about how tactics worK (noticed some controlling objectives on the map)

Ads