Recent Topics

Ads

Remove PUG scenarios and Solo Ranked

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
banallxrealmers

Remove PUG scenarios and Solo Ranked

Post#1 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:08 am

The PUG scenario is an easy way for players to escape having to group up, and players should be encouraged to group up always otherwise they should not play an MMO.

The Solo Ranked gamemode is also harming the game by not requiring players to group.

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Remove PUG scenarios and Solo Ranked

Post#2 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:34 am

Good name and quality first post, welcome to the forums! :^)

Btw, solo ranked players go onto the same discord server, so their group play is way ahead of random pug warbands. Maybe add pug warbands to your starting post too.
Dying is no option.

banallxrealmers

Post#3 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:43 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:34 am Good name and quality first post, welcome to the forums! :^)

Btw, solo ranked players go onto the same discord server, so their group play is way ahead of random pug warbands. Maybe add pug warbands to your starting post too.
PUG warbands is not a problem because it falls into the same RVR as everyone else. I am talking about specific instances (PUG SC + Solo Ranked) that are promoting solo play by being an entirely seperate queue, and enabling players to actively avoid "premades". RVR is not in the same boat as these two problematic gamemodes.

Hugatsaga

Post#4 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:33 am

I thought this was a troll but maybe not after all. I'm still unsure though.

Anyway, whats wrong with making game fun for solo players?
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#5 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:45 am

quality **** post

how do I updoot this?

bradbury111

Post#6 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:59 am

Hugatsaga wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:33 am I thought this was a troll but maybe not after all. I'm still unsure though.

Anyway, whats wrong with making game fun for solo players?
you only have to gain for catering solos but op has a point even if the topic seems a troll post
the current dev's direction is on the opposite spectrum of solo playing, group play is heavily promoted so someone can wonder why having solo modes at all

Dajciekrwi

Post#7 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:04 am

Every solo player catched in the rvr lake alone should be banned for 30 days!

wachlarz

Post#8 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:30 am

Only premades 2/2/2 with only meta chars, atlest invader set and discord must

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#9 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:58 am

banallxrealmers wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:08 am players should be encouraged to group up always otherwise they should not play an MMO.

The Solo Ranked gamemode is also harming the game by not requiring players to group.

Hmm should I start or ignore?
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

NSKaneda

Post#10 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:01 pm

Simply enforce premade vs premade in scenarios. Premade vs pugs is and should be insult to people grouping up.

No? Kthxbbye
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *