Recent Topics

Ads

[SHAMAN] Steal Yer' Thunder M4

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Bavradai

[SHAMAN] Steal Yer' Thunder M4

Post#1 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:11 pm

As it stands, this is likely one of worst M4's available to any class it seems.
It steals a meagre 40 stats (Except wounds) from your target and gives those stats to your party.
This just feels so utterly underwhelming for an end of tree morale ability.

I feel like it either needs a damaging/lifedrain component to it or just a flat increase in the stats it steals.
What do you think should be done with Steal Yer' Thunder?

Ads
Ainu

Re: [SHAMAN] Steal Yer' Thunder M4

Post#2 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:02 pm

As the weakest class, shaman needs M4 like 'Damage 90% health of every enemy in 100 ft range, punt them back for 100 ft and steal 500 stats for 60 seconds'.

Seriously, people playing shamans are loosing the feel of reality.
Eversong

Bavradai

Post#3 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:13 pm

Ainu wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:02 pm As the weakest class, shaman needs M4 like 'Damage 90% health of every enemy in 100 ft range, punt them back for 100 ft and steal 500 stats for 60 seconds'.

Seriously, people playing shamans are loosing the feel of reality.
Compared to what the mirror has as it's equivalent M4 (Reduce all AP costs for friends by 50% and increase all AP costs for enemies by 50%) the Shaman's is a bit of a joke.

redsunbp

Post#4 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:00 pm

No one uses it. In open you have to use m2, either for kiting or for healing. In city you need to m2 to either survive or heal. In ranked you need m2 for either preventing staggers or healing. Most m4s are dogshit, not only shamans. If you wanna bring attention that most m4s are dogshit I'm with you, else no.

Bavradai

Post#5 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:19 pm

redsunbp wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:00 pm Most m4s are dogshit, not only shamans. If you wanna bring attention that most m4s are dogshit I'm with you, else no.
I agree with you. M4's should be more impactful.

redsunbp

Post#6 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:41 pm

Bavradai wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:19 pm
redsunbp wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:00 pm Most m4s are dogshit, not only shamans. If you wanna bring attention that most m4s are dogshit I'm with you, else no.
I agree with you. M4's should be more impactful.
Its tough because m2 is really really strong, Focus Mind is an amazing morale... for survival and heal output :/

Siphon on DOK and WP too strong to wait for m4 if needed on enemy morale drop.

I being group fight situations to the table because that's probably the only time you gonna actually build m4. The only place you can build free of trouble I think is either a funnel or fort... But then again you will need siphon and m2 to stay alive. M4 tank1, m4 tank2, recover morale drop with siphon/recover damage with focus mind. It's hard to find a balanced eco system.

I guess in city fights it could be fun... like BG m4 and WH m4

Sarnai

Post#7 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:17 pm

Tree M4s scale with mastery investment. The 40 you're looking at on the career builder is the base. If you fully invest into the right tree and it's still only stealing 40, then that is a bug.
WH looking for gunbad left

Sarnai

Post#8 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:25 pm

I realize the career builder is inconsistent with showing scaling and my explanation isn't much better, so here are some screenshots to explain what I mean.

WH looking for gunbad left

Ads