Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Guide Version 2

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Paxsanarion

Re: [WH] Guide Version 2

Post#41 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:24 pm

May I ask for some advice from those who are knowledgeable about witch hunters, and gear choices? I have full vanquisher, and I am saving up for my next set. I was wondering, should I go a mixture of invader, vanquisher, conqueror, to max out stats, while I acquire more crests? Is it better to simply stay with full vanquishier until I get four or five invader? Thank you for any advice.

I forgot to say that I play dragon gun, I play in warbands scenarios and solo :-)

Ads
gersy

Post#42 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:53 pm

Paxsanarion wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:24 pm May I ask for some advice from those who are knowledgeable about witch hunters, and gear choices? I have full vanquisher, and I am saving up for my next set. I was wondering, should I go a mixture of invader, vanquisher, conqueror, to max out stats, while I acquire more crests? Is it better to simply stay with full vanquishier until I get four or five invader? Thank you for any advice.

I forgot to say that I play dragon gun, I play in warbands scenarios and solo :-)
Hi, if you are looking to min max and also play for the future I will recommend you an optimal gearing route:

1. Do 4 CnT runs, get full sentinel set and most importantly the ring. The sentinel pieces can be used for bis mixes now and even at max level. The ring will be bis until triumphant ring, and even stays bis in certain mixes.

2. Purchase Triumphant Gloves, Belt and Boots. I also recommend buying the cloak. It is cheap and will give you a massive boost compared to other cloaks available (best cloak until sov) as well as give you the 4pc bonus which is very powerful. These will be used for a bis mix at max level (5sov + 3-4tri)

3. Do Bastion Stairs dungeon 2-4 times. You want to get the Helm, Shoulders, Chest and the LONGSWORD (NOT RAPIER) from the influence rewards of the dungeon. Doing this combined with the aforementioned purchase of Triumphant gear will save you 2409 crests and you will not have wasted any on useless Invader gear.

4. Once you have completed the Invader ward by combining the Bloodlord and Triumphant pieces now you can buy the Fortress Gun. You will now have both bis weapons and your final ward completed.

5. Now we will piece together some items from CnT, BS and Triumphant to create a highly optimized gear set which you will use until you get your important 5 pieces of sov at 77-78rr:

Sent helm
Bloodlord shoulder
Trium cloak
Sent chest
Trium gloves
Trium belt
Trium boots
Fortress weapon (Gun)
Bloodlord weapon (Longsword)
Genesis fragment of the warrior
Genesis aspect of the warrior
Sentinel ring
Fourth Jewelry options: Beastlord, Bloodmoon, Vale-walker, Rough Gunbad Ruby, Genesis Remnant of the Warrior

With this setup you can go from 66-78rr comfortably and with the strongest stats possible more or less. You will have 3pc sent, 4pc trium, 2-3pc genesis bonuses. I personally did research and used this setup and went from 66-78rr in under 3 weeks (without any 2x bonus event too :p). Don't waste crests on invader gear as WH!

feel free to dm me ingame if you have any other questions as i may not read forum replies quickly.

Paxsanarion

Post#43 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:57 pm

gersy wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:53 pm
Paxsanarion wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:24 pm May I ask for some advice from those who are knowledgeable about witch hunters, and gear choices? I have full vanquisher, and I am saving up for my next set. I was wondering, should I go a mixture of invader, vanquisher, conqueror, to max out stats, while I acquire more crests? Is it better to simply stay with full vanquishier until I get four or five invader? Thank you for any advice.

Hi, if you are looking to min max and also play for the future I will recommend you an optimal gearing route:

1. Do 4 CnT runs, get full sentinel set and most importantly the ring. The sentinel pieces can be used for bis mixes now and even at max level. The ring will be bis until triumphant ring, and even stays bis in certain mixes.

2. Purchase Triumphant Gloves, Belt and Boots. I also recommend buying the cloak. It is cheap and will give you a massive boost compared to other cloaks available (best cloak until sov) as well as give you the 4pc bonus which is very powerful. These will be used for a bis mix at max level (5sov + 3-4tri)

3. Do Bastion Stairs dungeon 2-4 times. You want to get the Helm, Shoulders, Chest and the LONGSWORD (NOT RAPIER) from the influence rewards of the dungeon. Doing this combined with the aforementioned purchase of Triumphant gear will save you 2409 crests and you will not have wasted any on useless Invader gear.

4. Once you have completed the Invader ward by combining the Bloodlord and Triumphant pieces now you can buy the Fortress Gun. You will now have both bis weapons and your final ward completed.

5. Now we will piece together some items from CnT, BS and Triumphant to create a highly optimized gear set which you will use until you get your important 5 pieces of sov at 77-78rr:

Sent helm
Bloodlord shoulder
Trium cloak
Sent chest
Trium gloves
Trium belt
Trium boots
Fortress weapon (Gun)
Bloodlord weapon (Longsword)
Genesis fragment of the warrior
Genesis aspect of the warrior
Sentinel ring
Fourth Jewelry options: Beastlord, Bloodmoon, Vale-walker, Rough Gunbad Ruby, Genesis Remnant of the Warrior

With this setup you can go from 66-78rr comfortably and with the strongest stats possible more or less. You will have 3pc sent, 4pc trium, 2-3pc genesis bonuses. I personally did research and used this setup and went from 66-78rr in under 3 weeks (without any 2x bonus event too :p). Don't waste crests on invader gear as WH!

feel free to dm me ingame if you have any other questions as i may not read forum replies quickly.
Awesome! This is great.....thank you!

Oldnight

Post#44 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:12 pm

heyas==

i keep hearing that witch elves go for a high defense, regen build; thatis making them very tanky yet keeps their burst and dps.

im assuming this is possible on a WH too-- does anyone know the gear set up?

ty

inoeth
Suspended

Post#45 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:45 pm

Oldnight wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:12 pm heyas==

i keep hearing that witch elves go for a high defense, regen build; thatis making them very tanky yet keeps their burst and dps.

ty
WH is tanky by default, there is no "def" build

abezverkhiy

Post#46 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:36 am

Oldnight wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:12 pm heyas==

ty
Hey.

The WE build you are talking about is made of two things:

a) regen gear - blue chest 38lvl with insane amount of regen, Renderer regen rings (check AH), regen weapons (vendor) and a few more items from Warlord set. Lastly, decaying gem from vendor in Altdorf (forgot the name). Add renown regen traits. In the end you can be sitting at 600+ regen

b) defensive build itself. In this build WE swaps Strength for Toughness. Of course this is bad for physical damage abilities. To compensate WEs choose Corporeal abilities - Witchbrew, Wracking Pains, Enfeebling Strike, and kisses of course. WHs have only two non-physical damage abilities - Fervor and bullets. We do not have our variant of WB and WP. Therefore we need to keep high Strength.

What we have that WE don't is Repel Blasphemy and BAL. If you can also upgrade Seeker's Blade and take something like this:
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... =8131,8137

This is a good single target build that can be used against every class. Maybe less effective against healers but that is the only drawback.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Oldnight

Post#47 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:24 am

ty

so what is the blue chest item I should be looking for

and ty for your input

Oldnight

Post#48 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:36 am

grimshimmer longcoat? its level 36 and cots 600g wtf