Recent Topics

Ads

Ditching Forts Mid-Siege

Let's talk about... everything else
hammerhead

Re: Ditching Forts Mid-Siege

Post#81 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:53 am

MMXX43 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:00 am
hammerhead wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:27 pm Fort are fine. Forts are good! So git gud!

So wait wait :P when this was a constant reality for Order game worked as intended ?
Y all remember the lag pushes in forts, complete with firepots and sh*t ? Y i member :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I would not call it a constant reality yet. But this is how it works and how it does Destro regularly when they see five stars and log in to their main, from Order alts.
(\|)o0(|/)

Ads
JarlBerzirk

Post#82 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:55 am

MMXX43 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:54 am
Sigford wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:08 am
MMXX43 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:29 am Forts are fine and fun . Just cause destro lose them doesnt mean its broken . On another note , only desto ditch forts from what i have gathered thus far , they also are the only ones that zerg camp the warcamp . Order has just less jerks in it i suppose.
But when order gets dunked on for city there's a problem. We told order to "git gud" for cities yet destro gets nerfed over and over and over again. Order tells us to "git gud" for forts when we lose 90%+ not a single bat of an eye. Probably is fun just camping RSW, RoF spamming BW and mortar round engis. Most order biased comment you could post lol.
read more comments , you "dunked" for a reason . Probably is fun to be constantly snared , aoe kded and melee tossed from a melee train . Most cringe destro comment you could post , then i saw your signature and got the picture . ;)
Why are you here to just clearly troll? People are trying to have mature conversation and there's always a troll in the forums like you. Please just stop, none of what you are saying is being helpful in any sense of the word.

MMXX43

Post#83 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:45 pm

JarlBerzirk wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:55 am
Sigford wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:08 am

But when order gets dunked on for city there's a problem. We told order to "git gud" for cities yet destro gets nerfed over and over and over again. Order tells us to "git gud" for forts when we lose 90%+ not a single bat of an eye. Probably is fun just camping RSW, RoF spamming BW and mortar round engis. Most order biased comment you could post lol.
read more comments , you "dunked" for a reason . Probably is fun to be constantly snared , aoe kded and melee tossed from a melee train . Most cringe destro comment you could post , then i saw your signature and got the picture . ;)
Why are you here to just clearly troll? People are trying to have mature conversation and there's always a troll in the forums like you. Please just stop, none of what you are saying is being helpful in any sense of the word.
Define the troll part in the factual quotation of the ROR wiki ( Morale Pump Morale Drain board ) ? On the other hand, you name trolling whatever doesnt suit you, by branding it trolling in hopes of diminshing credibility. Getting personal, is so mature. I ll stop when the destro forum apologetics meme warriors stop. Have a nice one .

Ye....trolling
Comparing forts to cities is like ...<>?! :?: :!: i would sympathize if the destro realm was not overstacked with cc utility and synergy <3 Destro was dominating the cities cause they could build m4 in 30 sec , wb scale and bomb , having 6 !!!!!!! morale pumps in either plain tactic or minor speccing , while order has 3 all self or specced up in trees and st :) I ll rest my case . https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... ale_Drains

Jabba

Post#84 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:21 pm

Trolling because nearly everything you say is so monumentally stupid, deluded and biased that it can be nothing else.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

JarlBerzirk

Post#85 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:44 pm

MMXX43 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:45 pm
JarlBerzirk wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:55 am

Define the troll part in the factual quotation of the ROR wiki ( Morale Pump Morale Drain board ) ? On the other hand, you name trolling whatever doesnt suit you, by branding it trolling in hopes of diminshing credibility. Getting personal, is so mature. I ll stop when the destro forum apologetics meme warriors stop. Have a nice one .

Ye....trolling
Comparing forts to cities is like ...<>?! :?: :!: i would sympathize if the destro realm was not overstacked with cc utility and synergy <3 Destro was dominating the cities cause they could build m4 in 30 sec , wb scale and bomb , having 6 !!!!!!! morale pumps in either plain tactic or minor speccing , while order has 3 all self or specced up in trees and st :) I ll rest my case . https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... ale_Drains
Or you'll stop when you get reported enough. No one is trying to diminish your credibility, only trying to bring to light literally everything you're saying is so biased and ludicrous that you yourself are completely blind to it.

nat3s

Post#86 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:45 pm

Brakh wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:48 am Leveled 3 order toons. All of them got full invader while having like 3-4 vanq pieces.
Recently leveled 1 destro toon. He got full vanq and 1 invader piece.

Yep same experience for me.

A lot of nerfs were directed at Destro MDPS to even City scores. Where are the nerfs to Order RDPS to even Fort scores:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

JarlBerzirk

Post#87 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:46 pm

nat3s wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:45 pm
Brakh wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:48 am Leveled 3 order toons. All of them got full invader while having like 3-4 vanq pieces.

A lot of nerfs were directed at Destro MDPS to even City scores. Where are the nerfs to Order RDPS to even Fort scores:

Well said

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#88 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:57 pm

Changes to "balance" a PUG VS PREMADE issue (city) made fights PUG vs PUG (forts) a stompfest.

Also some "mirrored changes" impacted destro harder than order...

Ads
nat3s

Post#89 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:37 pm

emiliorv wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:57 pm

Changes to "balance" a PUG VS PREMADE issue (city) made fights PUG vs PUG (forts) a stompfest.

Also some "mirrored changes" impacted destro harder than order...

Yes totally agree with this. Order currently has far higher dps where they've tried to balance PUGS vs Guilds, not sure if the devs are aware, i hope they must be.

There's also the inherent "good guy" tax e.g. WoW example where, with the exact same classes, Horde generally wins battlegrounds. If you try to balance the numbers you end up making 1 side much much stronger to account for more competitive players tending to lean towards the "bad guys".
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

Gurf

Post#90 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:13 am

It's much better for the server that this current batch of Destro suck at forts, seeing as they usually have massive number advantage early in the day if they could easily take forts Altdorf would be on farm every day before the main Order EU guilds log on. As it is now most evenings you get some half decent rvr with Order pushing the zones back.