Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grimfang
Suspended
Posts: 125

Re: Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Post#111 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:25 am

Krulgu wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:02 am
And for grimfang, yes you can snare WL, bump it,but... jump again, or grap or antisnare, you choice, if you have a WL with a minimum skill on you.. you can't do nothing. And yes msh have a same snare than WL until now, exept one thing : destro have this snare on back from 6 years, now that's made 3 days, and is already top whine for negate the wl snare nerf, order turn to live with this, destro ask from 6 years for nerf WL, now i expect for order that's no take 6 mores years, for msh snare nerf, because yes ,this snare need a nerf, until this day just shut up and go testing what destro do endure from 6 years.
No the problem is that reactionary balancing of single abilities due to whine will make the game worse. Instead of looking at how it affects the whole game. Des have had buff after buff after buff to cc abilities. Pulls, pounces, new classes with the best gap closing and uncleansable cc. Yet nothing to balance out these changes. There was a reason that goblin racials were attuned to kiting and orders classes cant kite nearly as well. Its just a bad way of balancing to react to whine. When you balance you put in balance the other side as well. Thats the definition of balancing.

Ads
Jastojan
Posts: 134

Re: Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Post#112 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:20 am

Grimfang wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:25 pm
Jastojan wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:36 pm
No. He means snare duration reduction on a class who can jump / pull and can even melt you while you´re pulled.
But I am not a fan of these nerfs. Few abilities from Wl could be spreaded to other order classes and Wl could get something for it (like group buffs or so).
Want me to name all the mobility/utility msh brings in as single spec tree but keeps the longer snare? It would be a long list.
If u did not notice there is a career builder. But you can do it if u want. I wont read it anyway. Devs wrote after last year mSH nerf (all by meself and territorial aggression) that they are quite happy with the state of mSH. To be honest I will be much happier to have stronger ranged spec.

PS: some classes are much stronger on the paper like zealot for example, but they suck in game - this you can apply to some abilities of many classes like marauder´s pull (which is good on the paper, but...)

User avatar
hammerhead
Posts: 146

Re: Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Post#113 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:01 am

Krulgu wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:02 am
you can launch crosscut after boost your crit for 3 X 1200 ... tooo hard for them.
It’s not much harder to hold strafe and speed running throwing dots/hots. What the point?
Krulgu wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:02 am
The WL in mass pvp is just a nightmare, he can jump on backline, kill one healer and die
And he should not, in your opinion? That is, you bring to the forum a fair anger from the fact that you are dying without living stun, but for some reason the order must put up with the fact that the whole 6man group may be in the air for half the time losing control of their character. And now you want to deprive the general ability to at least somehow get to the back? Wonderful logic. But even more, before the lions became like them now, the destruction smeared the entire forum with their whine about BW bombing. And only the order learned to make a spread game as the M2 nerf came. Amazing coincidence.
Krulgu wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:02 am
until this day just shut up and go testing what destro do endure from 6 years.
Yes, poor you are unhappy. For these 6 years it is difficult for me to recall at least one positive patch for the order. It’s even specifically a lion (my 39/45 and I play tanks), and the fact is that people vote with their feet. All good players, and so feeling where the wind is blowing, have already switched to the right side. It is not clear that in the end you want to push empty fortresses? Well ok, I will only come in when the city happens.
(\|)o0(|/)

Grimfang
Suspended
Posts: 125

Re: Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Post#114 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:50 am

Jastojan wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:20 am
Grimfang wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:25 pm
Jastojan wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:36 pm
No. He means snare duration reduction on a class who can jump / pull and can even melt you while you´re pulled.
But I am not a fan of these nerfs. Few abilities from Wl could be spreaded to other order classes and Wl could get something for it (like group buffs or so).
Want me to name all the mobility/utility msh brings in as single spec tree but keeps the longer snare? It would be a long list.
If u did not notice there is a career builder. But you can do it if u want. I wont read it anyway. Devs wrote after last year mSH nerf (all by meself and territorial aggression) that they are quite happy with the state of mSH. To be honest I will be much happier to have stronger ranged spec.

PS: some classes are much stronger on the paper like zealot for example, but they suck in game - this you can apply to some abilities of many classes like marauder´s pull (which is good on the paper, but...)
Since when have zealot sucked? They are one of the best classes in game. harder to play than Dok but just as good with better buffs/procs.

Omegus
Posts: 477

Re: Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Post#115 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:58 pm

Grimfang wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:50 am
Since when have zealot sucked? They are one of the best classes in game. harder to play than Dok but just as good with better buffs/procs.
DPS zealot one of the worst specs (both in bugs and viability) in the game, heal zealot is fantastic. If anything, heal Zealot is much better than it looks.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot
Addons: CityFix v1.0

User avatar
Krulgu
Posts: 35

Re: Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Post#116 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:40 pm

i' didn't refuse lion go on back line BUT same than other mdps, with maximum 2 abilities for thats not 3 , where slayer has only 1, you understand that or you are just fanboy of lion blind to your abuse abilities ???

And OMG their lost control of their character when they jump... you will the fly control too ??you target one guy and in middle on the air, hop !! redirection one other, yes i think is a good idea ! and made the jump to 100 range too !! that's give them more reach for suicide kill one healer!! devs, take this idea for next " lion nerf" plz !!

The question here is not BW, is the whine about logical nerf of abusive classe, if you WILL NOT understand lion are a bit superior to all other MDPS, just because they have all abilities in game for engage combat where the slayer has only 1.... dunno how explain you 3 is superior at 1 ...

Remove grap from lion and give jump to slayer for the 5 or 6 time i say it, is not an order nerf i ask, just balance between MDS, and yes MSH need snare nerf too,but don't forget devs are not proffesionnal, that's nerf can ask many many time, so order, live with it, like destro live with lion for now.

what's the point with crosscut ?? how to say you .... when you catch a sw, when he has used all snare autobump, etc etc, he can just made a crosscut for kill you, with +10% crit, is just insane, one button and 3X 1200 TADAAA !! you die after running them 12 min ... is strong in range and strong in melle if their kitting fail , they can kill you in 1 button because, ever if fail in kitting you are near 50% hp when you catch them and here ... "i win" button you die.

User avatar
Lithenir
Posts: 191

Re: Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Post#117 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:13 pm

Finally destro crybabies won. Congrats!
So about the balancing... You nerfed orders only counterplay against gobbo speed tactics. Bravo!
Hopefully mSH now finally gets nerfed too.
Krulgu wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:40 pm
i' didn't refuse lion go on back line BUT same than other mdps, with maximum 2 abilities for thats not 3 , where slayer has only 1, you understand that or you are just fanboy of lion blind to your abuse abilities ???
Dunno how I should explain this to you. This game isn't balanced like you want it to. Slayer is made for AoE dmg and pressure on frontline and WL is made to hunt down weak targets. That's why there is a difference. Sorry you are butthurt because of this.

User avatar
hammerhead
Posts: 146

Re: Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Post#118 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:42 pm

Krulgu wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:40 pm
you are just fanboy of lion blind to your abuse abilities ???
I even wrote that I don’t even have 40 lions. I have two 80 tanks and 70 rp and a bunch of characters about 50-60 + levels that I do not play often.
First of all, you are cunning when asking to give a jump to the slayer, knowing perfectly well that outside guards range it is a walking corpse with its mechanics(im have slayer to). Secondly, it’s already habitual for destru logic, with impunity to kill from a safe distance. It is possible to give a slayer a jump with speedbuff and +2000 armor and 30% resist for 20 seconds in addition to the example of Bork have, will it go?
(\|)o0(|/)

Ads
User avatar
Krulgu
Posts: 35

Re: Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Post#119 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:17 pm

when you say jump outside guards range ... you will say like charge out of guarding range too ??, if you can made this with lion why not with slayer ?? perhaps a better survivavibility on lion??
for jump with speedbuff, with anti snare, you have WL for this, the lone thing missing at WL is heavy armor, perhaps next " nerf" ??? who know .....

And for kill distance with impunity..... ask SW they know what you will say, i'm sure, kitting range 100 with one proc/sec at 500 per tick, is too hard to kill at disatnce with impunity i think.

lion made to hunt down weak targets, yes exactly, they hunt weak target..... like any mdps with charge. why give them 2 more abilities for doing same thing than ALL other mdps ?? is a godtouched classe?? no one can say nerf lion or live burned ?? impossible to escape WL, kitting or not, you bump it, he jump again, you snare it : grap, when he doesn't use moral root.... opens eyes guys, lion has too much tools for his job, no others mdps on both side has his abilities, that's need a serious nerf, but with the WL fanantics fan club that's impossible.And you give the best demonstration, I'm agree with you when you say msh snare need a nerf, but WL need one too,just look or try to escape WL when he will kill you, just one week, try this and after, perhaps, if you are not blind, you will see.

you will presure on front line with slayer or you destroy destro tank with ravage in AE ?? is not same thing.

User avatar
hammerhead
Posts: 146

Re: Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Post#120 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:54 pm

I am not a fan of a particular class. And I also lvl characters on the side of destruction. But when, for four year in a row, you see one after another the continuous nerf of order, you unwittingly become a fan of order. You have already killed the kobs with your whining, so they now have one role to play with the shield. Who wants to play character who does not bring joy in the future. Once again, this is not a WL issue it is a question that this whining will never stop. Then you recall that WP has a lot of healing, and BW has a lot of aoe and will continue until you adjust the game for yourself. At the same time, continuing to write on the forum that everything is decided by your skill and the order just needs to adapt. And the result is very simple, just compare the population.
(\|)o0(|/)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lithenir, rrrutsss, Toshutkidup and 5 guests