Recent Topics

Ads

Order lack of melee

Let's talk about... everything else
M0rw47h

Re: Order lack of melee

Post#11 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:57 am

Vlad333 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:35 am I'm a WH dude...lol.
Then get a tank friend and que together for PUG SCs, so you get your guard.

Ads
ajnin420
Suspended

Post#12 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:01 pm

Vlad333 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:35 am I'm a WH dude...lol.

Well thats the problem. Newb WH playing solo in the non pug sc.

Step 1 get over yourself and realize you are part of the problem. Not solution.

Step 2 get good. IE get some orvr gear and make some buddies before you step into scs with the real bois.

Step 3 profit.

But for real, if its too much for you to properly gear and build a group (of at least you and another) then scs are not the place you and frankly, we dont want players like that in the pool anyway.

Maphyr

Post#13 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:21 pm

Vlad333 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:43 am Losing SC after SC for days, with only 1 or 2 wins here and there.
Order has no melee frontline. This must be caused by some ingame unbalance otherwise i cannot explain it.
Destro just rams us with chosen and fricking choppa, black orcs. We have 4x BW's per team and engi's.
Leveling by playing SC's from t1 is just a pain. No one knows objectives, no one cares to ask. 2 tanks in a 20v20 sc is enough to make Order lose. 2 tanks just come into our pathetic ranged filled line, and they are done.
This game is very team based, you NEED to be a part of a group of players who use voice comms and play regularly to have any chance of success and enjoyment from the game.

It's a lot like Dark Age of Camelot or Lineage 2, your guild/clan in these games is going to affect your game play experience far more than anything else will.

classyshade

Post#14 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:11 pm

I'm new but there is no balance issue. The problem is 75% of order players are either a engineer or a range dps. In order to fix your problem people need to roll as tanks or melee dps simple fix. I dont know why order players tend to roll range
Last edited by classyshade on Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

empmoz

Post#15 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:14 pm

Order has 3 tanks and 3 mdps, same as Destro. Devs can't force people to play melee, so idk what you want to happen

classyshade

Post#16 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:23 pm

Vlad333 if u wanna fix the problem roll tank

Chinesehero

Post#17 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:31 pm

Vlad333 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:43 am Losing SC after SC for days, with only 1 or 2 wins here and there.
Order has no melee frontline. This must be caused by some ingame unbalance otherwise i cannot explain it.
Destro just rams us with chosen and fricking choppa, black orcs. We have 4x BW's per team and engi's.
Leveling by playing SC's from t1 is just a pain. No one knows objectives, no one cares to ask. 2 tanks in a 20v20 sc is enough to make Order lose. 2 tanks just come into our pathetic ranged filled line, and they are done.
i am the professor of pug SC
order pug SC lack healer and good DPS
most DPS is casual player who gear and build is super weak
I think u play the same phonex gate with me
the SNB BO run that flag and no one hit him and we got 3 lowbie tank. I call someone do flag and no one listen. of them is dps tank with weak dmg and def and dont listen to run flag. they hit and hit and final dmg is a few thousand.

classyshade

Post#18 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:34 pm

I also just noticed that you said that your main is a WH!
your definitely not helping your situation or order side by rolling the most squishy and worst class in the game.

Ads
orillah
Suspended

Post#19 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:36 pm

A list of changes was made to the game, but order endeed still lacking in pug frontline power, and will still be for a foreseen future.

We talk here more from pug sc play perspective, not rvr. And atm all destro tanks + choppa/mara/dok/msquig/we are good frontline mellee classes.
On order side tanks have a slightly junkier feelings when played 2h, 2h wps are garbage/nonexistent and asw required rr70 while ranged became meme spec.

So in scs mellee dps consist from wh/wl/slayer, but good players on this classes while supported can wreak havoc, unfortunately they are more rare sight to see in pug scs then their destro colleges.

Starx

Post#20 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:34 pm

Go ahead roll a mdps, see how many times you get guard in a pug sc. How many times you have 2 healers in your party so even with guard you dont die in 4 seconds. Slowly lose your mind and realize why RDPS is the best for pug play.

Was in a PG last night 4 ungaurded choppas running into us just dying in under 5 seconds accomplishing nothing.