Recent Topics

Ads

Game Constantly Crashing

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Sollessa

Game Constantly Crashing

Post#1 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:01 pm

I can launch the game and get to the character select just fine but when I get into the game I will frequently and consistently crash. Sometimes within 10 seconds of getting into the game before I even do anything or press one button to start moving or open the map.

Ads
Saabo

Re: Game Constantly Crashing

Post#2 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:35 am

same problem here, my lvl 19 and 21 characters are fine but after starting a new character i crash every 5-10sec in the first zone I arrive where i have to kill 3 marauders

Brutissimo

Post#3 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:23 pm

I have the same problem. After i create a new Character i get in game and after 10 seconds the game crashes… it makes some strange sounds before doing it.

Silveras

Post#4 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:04 pm

Have you checked your launcher settings? (The first window where you connect to the server). Click the gear icon and make sure your game is on 64 bit version. The 32 bit causes alot of game crashes.

Lilim

Post#5 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:20 pm

Brutissimo wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:23 pm I have the same problem. After i create a new Character i get in game and after 10 seconds the game crashes… it makes some strange sounds before doing it.
Hey,

this sounds like your audio.myp is corrupt.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1allES5 ... AL2aA/view <- link to download a new one.

Where to replace?

Sollessa

Post#6 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:22 am

I haven't been having the audio issues. I get no warning. I log in, walk around maybe for 5 seconds and then crash to desktop.