Recent Topics

Ads

RvR influence rewards T2-T4 for healers

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.

Poll: Should healers get useful weapons from RvR influence?

Yes.
72%
Yes, but not a healcrit buff.
8%
No.
11%
No, cause i hate you.
8%
Total votes: 96

Luth

RvR influence rewards T2-T4 for healers

Post#1 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:52 am

Hi,
while almost all classes get useful purple inflence rewards from RvR, pure healers get only weapons that proc debuffs on hitting enemy targets.

Examples:
http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Karaz_Runestaff
http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Edge_of_Thunder
http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Spite%27s_Xiphos
http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Fangbreaker_Edge

I would suggest that healers get the option to choose at least one "healing weapon", that has a 5% percent chance to proc "on healing" or "on skill usage". This weapon should have also healing stats on it ofc.
The procs could be a low HoT effect, a low "damage bubble" or just a variant of:

Boost I - on Hit: 5% chance to increase your critical hit rate by 3% for 9 seconds. (T2 onehanded weapon)
Boost II - on Hit: 5% chance to increase your critical hit rate by 6% for 9 seconds. (T2 twohanded weapon)
Source

What do you think?

Ads
KarlFranz

Re: RvR influence rewards T2-T4 for healers

Post#2 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:03 am

I do say, if they already belong to the original game leave it how it was, there's no need to change/implement new gear on t2.

sorry for my trash english.

Luth

Post#3 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:06 am

It's no new gear actually. Per career just one or two out of four weapons change, so they have stats and procs useful for healers.

amputationsaw

Post#4 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:09 am

do we need influence rewards when full RvR gear will show up? i never bought inf items because they were always worse than normal RvR weapons

Luth

Post#5 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:12 am

It's about purple proc weapons from RvR influence (level 18 in T2). They are pretty good for some classes, particularly the snare procs for damage dealer.
Not sure if you mean the weapons you can buy for scenario tokens.

noisestorm

Post#6 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:18 am

Those Token weapon werent even in the game in the early days iirc? So the Inf rewards were pretty strong, especially the Shields for tanks if im not wrong. But Luth, could you link Zealot/DoK/WP offhands as well? Wanna see those before i vote :o

Luth

Post#7 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:26 am

Not everything is documented on the hammerwikki, but i'm 99.9% sure they have the same procs (snare on hit and damage on hit).
I have never seen any useful healer weapons from RvR influence in all tiers on both sides (except for "life-tap" healers) on the original server.

noisestorm

Post#8 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:34 am

Well i assume the Boost buff you showed above should be triggered ON Heal then as well?
So every groupheal has a pretty high chance to procc the crit buff then (in combination with some ppl being hotted from you as well its even more likely to procc). Like some of you know, i play all healers myself, but i dont want them to be ridiculously ahead of others. So just fix the Stats on the Items (F*cking STR+Will on DoK/WP stuff.. i could puke).
Voted #1

Tante Edith: How about some sort of AP regen buff on Heal? Similar to the on crit heal tactic all healers have? Just make it 2-5% on Heal or so and maybe a smaller Value, but something that 'feels' useful at least?

Ads
Luth

Post#9 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:05 pm

noisestorm wrote:Well i assume the Boost buff you showed above should be triggered ON Heal then as well?
Yes, therefore the suggestion to make it "on ability use" or "on heal ability use" (if this is possible), i think the healer souv set procs have this requirement as well. So it would be 5% procchance per global cooldown, regardless of groupheal, single target heal, cleanse etc.

Edit: Ap-regen would be nice as well, but what to to with pure healing wp + doks?

Luth

Post#10 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:13 pm

Oh and i think there are "bubble" and even HoT proc weapons in the game iirc, just not available as RvR influence weapons.
Their proc has another name (not"Boost I-x"), so maybe it is easier to take the the procs from this weapons for the RvR influence weapons.