Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Sulorie

Re: The vicious circle that Scenarios generate

Post#11 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:03 am

Supremax67 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:34 pm
So instead of seeing matches where you have 12 RR80s vs 12 RR40s
This isn't happening. Don't exaggerate to get your point across.
Don't use rr disparities as an excuse for losing. An experienced premade of lower rr players can easily beat the same number of high rr bad players. Because gear doesn't matter, when positioning, guard swap or target choice is bad.
Dying is no option.

Ads
kilafornia

Post#12 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:09 am

We dont have player base for that! Thank You goodnight

Alfa1986

Post#13 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:22 am

all the latest realized ideas were not really entire successful (aoe cap), and some were frankly failing (domination). I would advise not to distract more on secondary ideas, but to concentrate and focusing on city sieges or the land of the dead. do not be offended, just observation.

Nosun

Post#14 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:38 pm

I don't like this idea of a fix having 12 vs 6 but understand you're frustration. I play both order and destro and scenarios are usually one sided one way or the other and typical scores are 500 to 10. Scenarios do need some work but I don't know what solution would work because que times are already way to slow.

aqualice

Post#15 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:58 pm

12v6 for the same shitty rewards? yes pls! i will definitely queue with my group for more stress and same crappy emblem !

Gottschalt

Post#16 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:51 am

One thing to remember with renown gain.. at least back in pre-ea time was that the lower renown rank your kill had compared to you, less renown you got. To the point where low renowns gave 0-2 renowns to high renown characters.

While if low renown character participated in killing high renown, they got a pretty great payday. Wouldn't really call it vicious cycle. The top dogs of RR in ye mythic times remember the RR starvation, don'tche?