Recent Topics

Ads

Warrior Priest - Grace - The Survival Bible

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Paxsanarion

Re: Warrior Priest - Grace - The Survival Bible

Post#101 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:23 pm

Hi Rydiak, would it be possible to update the build links in your guide please? I am unable to see them …..thank you!

Ads
Rydiak

Post#102 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:07 pm

Paxsanarion wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:23 pm Hi Rydiak, would it be possible to update the build links in your guide please? I am unable to see them …..thank you!
Updated! :D
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

gersy

Post#103 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:25 am

i notice you don't list 3/3/3 builds (warlord, offsov, vic) or 5/3 build (warlord, offsov), you don't like them? or just protecting the population at large by recommending builds which have less chance to die in 1 gcd XD

Rydiak

Post#104 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:27 am

I reference the Warlord build, but I don't reference 3/3/3. Frankly, neither build is particularly impressive, but 3/3/3 doesn't even bring as much offense as Warlord does and is only slightly less squishy. So yea, I guess you could say I am protecting the Grace population from annihilation. :D
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!