Recent Topics

Ads

Balance or Madness?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
rocc

Re: Balance or Madness?

Post#101 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:16 pm

picture from "Official guid of ROR".

Look in old another world...
Translate : DPS like Marauder, WL, WE and WH are
- weak vs Tank and Healers melee.
- egal vs DPS melee
- strong vs range DPS and range Healers.

But it's was a another world and this world is dead.
Long live ROR.

Ads
Arbich
Suspended

Post#102 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:46 pm

Nerf Magus!
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#103 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:50 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:27 pm
Valarion wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:57 pm
Grobbok wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:50 pm
a question here should be why WL is ONLY class with the highest frontloaded burst in the game? is it not enough that WL have pet and can jump? why he also needs to have the highest burst in the game?

WLs having the highest front load damage is not the problem. WLs having the highest frontload damage AND the greatest mobility of any class in the game is.

Until this is directly addressed, there is only going to be unending ocean of bitching and whining. Good thing this is a small team game, because it sure as hell isnt 1vs1 balanced.
Let's conveniently ignore the fact that both Shaman and SH have access to +speed tools themselves (as ranged classes). It's almost as if one were made to counter/alleviate the other.
as if given time, the WL for example generated so much damage that the tactics of an SH dont remember that there was any chance hahahaha

abodam

Post#104 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:51 pm

Arbich wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:46 pmNerf Magus!
Did you die to Magus recently? Show me where he touched you.
Magus / BG

xispe

Post#105 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:57 pm

SH need nerf!
Marcelo - The WP

Old DarkXispe the dok.

Sulorie

Post#106 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:59 pm

xispe wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:57 pmSH need nerf!
Reduce their burst, no?
Dying is no option.

Vks

Post#107 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:11 pm

Sulorie wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:59 pm
xispe wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:57 pmSH need nerf!
Reduce their burst, no?
No, debuff heal spam press 2 buttons need nerf :o

Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#108 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:26 pm

yeah, dis happens to me as well on my choppa, it's even worst, 'cause i don't get to do anyfin, range stun by pet, jumps in, boom dead in 1 second and devs have no problem with it 'cause White Lion is da main dps for deir "competitive" 6man environment, dey wont nerf deir teammates, sucks thou, it's sad, when it's supossed to be balanced, the counterpart of White Lion would be Melee Squig, which has no way close da burst WL has, so yeah, it's bullshit number one, and for dem to say it's normal, atleast squig gets a sweet aoe damage, yeah, destru just have to play better or "run away" from broken careers...if u care about balance, why would you agree to a career that can kill anyone in 1 or 2 seconds?? where is the fun in dis? stun+jumps in = insta death, oooh, workin as intended, so gud!...and yes, dis is me cryin over white lions killin me hahaha
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Ads
Arabeth

Post#109 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:39 pm

Smashbert
Rollypolly

Alfonez

Post#110 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:00 pm

Kabuterimonga wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:26 pm yeah, dis happens to me as well on my choppa, it's even worst, 'cause i don't get to do anyfin, range stun by pet, jumps in, boom dead in 1 second and devs have no problem with it 'cause White Lion is da main dps for deir "competitive" 6man environment, dey wont nerf deir teammates, sucks thou, it's sad, when it's supossed to be balanced, the counterpart of White Lion would be Melee Squig, which has no way close da burst WL has, so yeah, it's bullshit number one, and for dem to say it's normal, atleast squig gets a sweet aoe damage, yeah, destru just have to play better or "run away" from broken careers...if u care about balance, why would you agree to a career that can kill anyone in 1 or 2 seconds?? where is the fun in dis? stun+jumps in = insta death, oooh, workin as intended, so gud!...and yes, dis is me cryin over white lions killin me hahaha
That's because you're one of the worst players in ROR. You die to Engineer turrets 1v1, too. Nothing can remedy your level of fail