Recent Topics

Ads

Trouble getting into game

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
aeoric

Re: Trouble getting into game

Post#21 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:37 pm

I look at the website though, and it shows the server is up, the number of people online is changing (70-72 typically) - and still getting bumped.

Elven's "server is down" was from Sunday

Ads
areanda

Post#22 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:39 pm

same problem here cant log in to game

Nastylicious

Post#23 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:41 pm

the same problems was on Sunday that the website said it was 175 ppl online but when everyone tried login they got booted from the server to char screen

(iam sure they are working on it...)

chaoscode

Post#24 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:41 pm

same issue, geoes to load world and dumps me back to char screen

Madfriar

Post#25 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:43 pm

same problem. Haven't been able to log in since Nordland organized fight ,with any toon, in Nordland or not.

zzereo

Post#26 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:45 pm

Okay so im not the only one with this problem. i can see other people are online so im not sure what im doing wrong. Imma try out some diffrent things to see it they work.

Tharken

Post#27 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:51 pm

Error unpacking:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Warhammer Online - The Private Server\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at RoRLauncher.MainWindow.Unpack(String fileName)

Wonder what's wrong? It gives me the message when I run the launcher.

madwasp

Post#28 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:00 pm

As all of us experienced the same.

Ads
Leldance

Post#29 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:02 pm

Tharken wrote:Error unpacking:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Warhammer Online - The Private Server\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at RoRLauncher.MainWindow.Unpack(String fileName)

Wonder what's wrong? It gives me the message when I run the launcher.
Create a new thread, as this is a different issue from the OP.

hogun

Post#30 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:10 pm

sorry for my very bad english...

Thank you for the work you mad and the fact of bringing us the plaisir to play has to warhammer on-line.

I have the same problem as all the world to log in game then I waits and I take advantage of it to ask this question:

Have you a post presenting the program future of the development of the game?

If again sc shall arrive, if the craft will arrive, if T2 will arrive and with a projected schedule for example.

thanks for all
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o