Recent Topics

Ads

Heaven's Blade

These proposals have passed an internal review and are implemented in some way on the server. Review for specific implementation details.
Krima

Re: Heaven's Blade

Post#111 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:50 pm

The amount of crazy ideas,amazes me... It sounds like HB its a 13 point mastery skill or a tactic...
er wait...
Its a core ability :lol:
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#112 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:53 pm

Average spirit resis, somewhere between 400-700 depending on class/setup. SM alone basically wipes the spirit resis to zero unless you really spec carefully into having higher resis.

As for morals, maybe you haven't read all that has been said in patch notes lately, but latest "moral gain fix" resulted in natural moral gain dropping to 9 per sec (from previous normal 27per sec and somewhat higher multiplier that was tried before when you had faster gains with more people around)
With 9 moral per sec, you are looking at Chosen/Blorc razes (using tactic to pump moral) out at 25-30 second. Marauder M2 (720points) bomb after 80 sec. Sorc M4 (3600points) bomb after 400 seconds.
Now you could add some kind of moral drain debuff to the HB, but assuming current moral gain of 9 per second is staying as intended for future state of balance, you would only take SM to counter those Chosen/Blorcs, rest of Destro at this point doesn't have moral bombs left.

Collateral

Post#113 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:53 pm

Axerker wrote:Overall, I think reducing crit% by 10% would be fair. All in all this skill should not be AoE, though. Only Single Target, or the numbers would need to be reduced pretty heavily.
I'm pretty sure this is impossible cuz of aoe abilities, not HB itself.

Axerker

Post#114 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:56 pm

Collateral wrote:
Axerker wrote:Overall, I think reducing crit% by 10% would be fair. All in all this skill should not be AoE, though. Only Single Target, or the numbers would need to be reduced pretty heavily.
I'm pretty sure this is impossible cuz of aoe abilities, not HB itself.
The changes they just made to Chosen (Critical hits cause +10% chance to be crit) only apply on single target hits, and not AoE, I believe. But I really don't know for sure, just people in chat saying it ignores AoE criticals.

Martok

Post#115 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:58 pm

dansari wrote:
Martok wrote:Agreed. It really would be interesting to know the genesis of the original complaint which set all of this in motion.
Tri-stacking WoH, HB, and knight aura
Not what I meant, but thanks.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

blakokami

Post#116 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Spoiler:
peterthepan3 wrote:
Penril wrote:I just want to say that double Spirit debuff will also probably be removed (99% sure).

....why? Is this yet another pug-centered change?

Unbelievable.

You can add to the discussion, or just stay out of it.

Additionally I could simply lock this thread, and Torque will implement whatever he thinks of without looking at your input. Is that what you guys want? Just let me know.
Let's not act like there is any chance of HB staying in the game as it is. Torque the almighty has already decided, as he has told me in game. He will continue to alienate the staff and the player base. And he will continue to make misguided and bad decisions, especially in regards to balance. This is expected however, when you have a pug player of average at best skill level (being very generous here) making all of the balance decisions himself, mainly based off of him dying to good players and equating that to OMG THIS IS OP I ONLY DIED TO IT BECAUSE IT'S TOO OP AND I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT A WORSE PLAYER THAN THEY ARE. It's all too hilarious, but sad for the project.
You might want the thread locked but some people are actually giving interesting suggestions. So maybe you should take a break from the BDF for a while.

User suspended for this post.

- wargrimnir
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

Axerker

Post#117 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:01 pm

Spoiler:
^ Bold strategy, Cotton.
Don't.

Osred

Post#118 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:02 pm

Spoiler:
^ Lets see how it plays out for him
Just don't.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

Ads
Collateral

Post#119 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:02 pm

CytheX wrote:If the problem ,like grulo said is that stack with corp/ele for bw/engie just make heavens blade only spirit , and maybe to compensate the loss increase a bit the value of debuff?
That would make it even stronger though, no? Kotbs/sm combo is pretty much meta in order groups afaik, which means increasing the spirit debuff even more would just break it completely for small scale. But what do I know I'm a zerger :|

live4treasure

Post#120 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:03 pm

Regarding resist, for destro players which will be the subject of these debuffs, spirit is usually the lowest resist value they have, since the only classes that deal spirit damage are underpreforming hybrids which are rarely seen in pvp at all.

I can't say what destro has, since I play order, but my highest resist with kotbs aura is around 1k, lowest being at around 750-800. Kotbs/chosen auras can also stack with diminishing effects, so you can probably get even higher than that. Debuffing spirit, considering the classes that do spirit damage order-side, by 800 doesn't seem that broken to me. They're still not gonna do as much as pure dps classes.

I'll just assume that these are average amount for any player of any faction though.
Giladar - rr 80 DPS AM