What player type is needed most - Order

Let's talk about... everything else
Arbich
Suspended

Re: What player type is needed most - Order

Post#31 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:41 pm

OldPlayer wrote:
SilverWF wrote:No way.
Only gobbos looks awesome, everyone else - just meh!
Strength of gobbos is not their looks, but their superior Masterrace tactics. Once they are gone/balanced, we will see how popular they will be.

Personal opinion.

Click here to watch on YouTube

OT: As already said, play what you want. But if you have no preferences, then play a tank (means focus on guard and CC, not damage).
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Ads
dreadlockno1

Post#32 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:44 pm

Thanks again all,

I have rolled an Archmage, KOTBS and Brightwizard. Leveled in that order.

I am jumping in and out of each, enjoying the tanking. Its fun not being squished as soon as you get in a bit of agro, even at low level, as long as you stay in site of the healers ;). Although disheartening not getting results on the healing or damage charts in the scenarios. It was how I used to measure my worth.

It would be interesting to have a damaged absorbed column or something.

Pete

Fallenkezef

Post#33 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:34 pm

dreadlockno1 wrote:Thanks again all,

I am jumping in and out of each, enjoying the tanking. Its fun not being squished as soon as you get in a bit of agro, even at low level, as long as you stay in site of the healers ;). Although disheartening not getting results on the healing or damage charts in the scenarios. It was how I used to measure my worth.

Pete
One of the reasons I dropped my IB at 15 and stuck with Slayer. It's an ego boost when you see the deathblows and damage done on a slayer but when you are doing your job with IB, guarding and punting, you don't see the rewards.
Alea iacta est

Wintersun666

Post#34 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:18 pm

More WL's in Sc's so they can r*** even more :D

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#35 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:One of the reasons I dropped my IB at 15 and stuck with Slayer. It's an ego boost when you see the deathblows and damage done on a slayer but when you are doing your job with IB, guarding and punting, you don't see the rewards.
Dunno, my IB usually was 1st on damage and kills at SCs in the T1 )))
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

peterthepan3

Post#36 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:58 pm

if you judge your worth as an IB by a factitious summary on a scenario board, and not: by the enemy tanks you bitch, the challenges and interrupts, the snaring you do, keeping your teammates alive so that you can win, the fact that you can CONTROL the battlefield if you're good enough...then lul.

Fallenkezef

Post#37 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:56 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:if you judge your worth as an IB by a factitious summary on a scenario board, and not: by the enemy tanks you bitch, the challenges and interrupts, the snaring you do, keeping your teammates alive so that you can win, the fact that you can CONTROL the battlefield if you're good enough...then lul.
If you can not write a post without veiled insults and an overly superior manner.....
Alea iacta est

Eathisword

Post#38 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:08 pm

dreadlockno1 wrote:
Spoiler:
Thanks again all,

Pete
DPS have damage, Healers have healing. Tanks have the scenario score. If your team wins, its because of you, the tank. We ain't not needing damage or healing or absorb scoreboard.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#39 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:14 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:if you judge your worth as an IB by a factitious summary on a scenario board, and not: by the enemy tanks you bitch, the challenges and interrupts, the snaring you do, keeping your teammates alive so that you can win, the fact that you can CONTROL the battlefield if you're good enough...then lul.
If you can not write a post without veiled insults and an overly superior manner.....
Lmfao. That fickle, huh? Discredit everything I said because feelings, k.

Unbelievable. Let's implement some numbers to make you feel that the class is working then :D

vianiznice

Post#40 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:19 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Lmfao. That fickle, huh? Discredit everything I said because feelings, k.

Unbelievable. Let's implement some numbers to make you feel that the class is working then :D

Pretty sure someone can conjure up a Special Snowflake number generator for the End Screen :>