Recent Topics

Ads

WE/WH Elixirs Cooldowns

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
Tesq

Re: WE/WH Elixirs Cooldowns

Post#51 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:39 pm

Nabaro wrote:EoB/VHS
And what if all incoming damage is reduced by 50%(or more) and will be reflected in the attacker within 7 seconds. Call this antifocus potion. This will solve the problem of too high reflection, and gives a chance to survive the assist.

Or u wanna reflect dmg and not take dmg? Too OP.
this just going to x2 the def tools, you alredy have disrupt then you get a melee anti dmg? you joke right.

imo should be something support oriented

armor ignore(offensive)
??????? (support)
100% disrupt (defensive)

most likely something for the party maybe that dont work on yourself

Ads
Nabaro

Post#52 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Tesq wrote: ...
armor ignore(offensive)
??????? (support)
100% disrupt (defensive)

most likely something for the party maybe that dont work on yourself
The idea of reflection is not mine, but why can not 2 elixirs be protective? After all, the first one(disrupt) protects only from magic. The old one(EoB/VHS) gives a very weak retaliatory strike, which is also not a support. But anyway, say what u wanna see. For example?

P.S. Personally, I would be glad to any useful skill.
Triv, Nabari \ Nerv, Virt
https://www.twitch.tv/nabaro

Penril

Post#53 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:55 pm

My guess is because M1 (and RB for WH).

Nabaro

Post#54 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:21 pm

Penril wrote:My guess is because M1 (and RB for WH).
How about GW2 style? Mass invisibility, you and your party for 3-5 seconds? 100% support, and new gamestyle with WE\WH in your party.
Triv, Nabari \ Nerv, Virt
https://www.twitch.tv/nabaro

Krima

Post#55 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:23 pm

EOB / Van horse = Increase move speed by 50% for 7 secs ?
WE/WH need some utility skill
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Tesq

Post#56 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:21 pm

@nabaro, i have to comment will be cool but Op as hell
@kkrima, WE alredy have something to increase speed so uhm dont wanna make 1 tactic usless or either make the WE a flash murder machine, tough while may feel op, if you bring a wh/we you dont bring 2x rdps so the kite potential should be lower, anyway speed buff on tanks is just too good..... mmm maybe till they don't use a skill (i like the idea tough i feel too much OP potential).

Maybe if the skill have 60 sec, eff break on skill use and the speed buff is not excessive (10-15%?) ,now that there is no more RD in game speed proc are a bit less op so... 2 cent

Atropik

Post#57 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:20 am

Tesq wrote: @kkrima, WE alredy have something to increase speed so uhm dont wanna make 1 tactic usless or either make the WE a flash murder machine, tough while may feel op, if you bring a wh/we you dont bring 2x rdps so the kite potential should be lower, anyway speed buff on tanks is just too good..... mmm maybe till they don't use a skill (i like the idea tough i feel too much OP potential).

Maybe if the skill have 60 sec, eff break on skill use and the speed buff is not excessive (10-15%?) ,now that there is no more RD in game speed proc are a bit less op so... 2 cent
Swift Pursuit is a joke and one of the most lame things WE has. Not a single man (but you) who ever played WE, would slot SP over:
Brute force
Increaced Pain
Flanking
Masterful Treachury
Taste of Blood
Swift Movements
Sacrifice rewarded
Frenzied Mayhem
Riposte
10% parry
Or even Kiss o Doom, FHQ! (that doesnt work), Exotic Venom, or Septic Blade

Cause any troubles that could be solved with SP, getting actualy better with Flee+Ap pot, without a waste of tactic slot for it.

Besides, having sprint+pounce on mediun armored WL, that also has much greater dps output, doesnt makes him "Flash murder machine", isnt it?
Nicelook | Obey

Tesq

Post#58 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:55 am

Atropik wrote:
Tesq wrote: @kkrima, WE alredy have something to increase speed so uhm dont wanna make 1 tactic usless or either make the WE a flash murder machine, tough while may feel op, if you bring a wh/we you dont bring 2x rdps so the kite potential should be lower, anyway speed buff on tanks is just too good..... mmm maybe till they don't use a skill (i like the idea tough i feel too much OP potential).

Swift Pursuit is a joke and one of the most lame things WE has. Not a single man (but you) who ever played WE, would slot SP over:
Brute force
Increaced Pain
Flanking
Masterful Treachury
Taste of Blood
Swift Movements
Sacrifice rewarded
Frenzied Mayhem
Riposte
10% parry

Cause any troubles that could be solved with SP, getting actualy better with Flee+Ap pot, without a waste of tactic slot for it.

Besides, having sprint+pounce on mediun armored WL, that also has much greater dps output, doesnt makes him "Flash murder machine", isnt it?
i dont spec it because i have a wh (in live and here) not a we.....also i never said WE should spec it was just thinking about implication to give a second speed buff to a class that can potentially alredy have one (which dont break on skill use) you know atm the WE may drop dps by slot that tactic but who know for the future? i was thinking about it as any normal ppl should about the implication when you give something to a x class. Also the sprint would be groupwide(?) a bit different from 1 class pounce or charge.

Ads
Atropik

Post#59 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:22 am

Tesq wrote: you know atm the WE may drop dps by slot that tactic but who know for the future?
Just curious, what thing may cause light armored mdps class to trade +15% dmg tactic and pick up one more Flee on 1 min cd instead?
Tesq wrote:Also the sprint would be groupwide(?) a bit different from 1 class pounce or charge.
Groupwide sprint on any class will never happen, dont be naive.
Nicelook | Obey

Miszczu5647

Post#60 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:32 am

Spoiler:
quote="Atropik"]

Brute force
Increaced Pain
Flanking
Masterful Treachury
Taste of Blood
Swift Movements
Sacrifice rewarded
Frenzied Mayhem
Riposte
10% parry

Besides, having sprint+pounce on mediun armored WL, that also has much greater dps output, doesnt makes him "Flash murder machine", isnt it?[/quote]
Fully agree that this tactic is not very good. It helps against solo BW making easier what is easy enough. But it is here and need to be taken into consideration as a option.
I don't like the idea of speed boost (group or not). Let's face it - most of the time charge is used to escape. Snare immunity +charge + flee with ap pot. Long Distant Runner.
Very appealing to me is idea to make elixir of blade some kind of group buff. It need to be pick very carefully as it is very easy to overbuff something. I was thinking about 7s ap cost decrease for whole party. Numbers for discussion.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen