Recent Topics

Ads

Dwarfs vs Greenskins 24vs24 Warband Duell - VIDEO UP!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
roadkillrobin

Re: Dwarfs vs Greenskins 24vs24 Warband Duell - VIDEO UP!

Post#121 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:04 am

Hao died coz a landmine bugged out my Shaman were i couldn't move, use skills or anything the first 20 seconds of the fight. The funny thing is that I had RD up when the mine hit me and acording to the UI nothing were greyed out and got no warning signs of "You're staggered and cant use skills etz".

Ads
Glorian

Post#122 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:25 am

roadkillrobin wrote:Hao died coz a landmine bugged out my Shaman were i couldn't move, use skills or anything the first 20 seconds of the fight. The funny thing is that I had RD up when the mine hit me and acording to the UI nothing were greyed out and got no warning signs of "You're staggered and cant use skills etz".
Sounds interesting. If I can reproduce that we could win the war. :lol:
But honestly I have heard the first time from such a landmine hit. :?:

I asked Haojun for the next event and what you can bring then there.
We are the casuals, so most of us have only one or two dwarfs in T4. ;)

roadkillrobin

Post#123 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:31 am

No clue what happened, i've had it happened a handfull times on several healer classes. I think the class get stuck in some kinda interupt loop. It have happened post knockdowns and silences before on WP and DoK aswell.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#124 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:00 pm

Haojin wrote:Dwarf vs Greenskin 24 vs 24 Event from 1.5 week old Choppa ! [ i made some terrible mistakes :D ]

Click here to watch on YouTube

WOWOWOWO looks sooo great :D iam a rly fanboy of ya
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

M1rk83

Post#125 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:14 am

Looks really fun!! Too bad that i missed it with my choppa. When Will The next event start? soon i hope ;)

Peace folkz <3
- Gharag Grimskull, 'Un Krazy Choppa. Da Freebootaz WAAAGH!!

Ravai

Post#126 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:58 am

looked like fun, nice one ;)
Gitrate - Rysto - Nuclearpotato - Tato - Billsmith - Avgor - Svarz - Svz - Dug - Mrglass - Ravz - Ripgor

footpatrol2

Post#127 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:02 am

Glad to see more racial warbands... They are a scream to participate in.

This game heavily supported this at one time.

roadkillrobin

Post#128 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:14 am

Next time we will do Chaos. Wich will be very intreasting as both CH and DW are based on static combat. CH warband is based on atrition based combat trough draining of resources and dmg mitigration while Dwarfs are more based denial of skills trough cast time-cool down increasers and dmg mitigration. DW have an insane M4 dump with IB and RP while its gonna be up to Choas to have drained all AP and keep their morales in check before they get there. I can see these fights last 10min/duel tbh.

Ads
Glorian

Post#129 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:05 am

roadkillrobin wrote:Next time we will do Chaos. Wich will be very intreasting as both CH and DW are based on static combat. CH warband is based on atrition based combat trough draining of resources and dmg mitigration while Dwarfs are more based denial of skills trough cast time-cool down increasers and dmg mitigration. DW have an insane M4 dump with IB and RP while its gonna be up to Choas to have drained all AP and keep their morales in check before they get there. I can see these fights last 10min/duel tbh.
Aye, we are currently checking Choosen Moral dump options and see how to react.

Also last time we choose the Battle Area in Kadrin Valley Dwarf Town helping the engies with their confined fighting area and their turrets.
Next time I believe the choose of the Battle Area will fall to the Chaos Bunch. ;)

roadkillrobin

Post#130 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:35 am

Chosen morale dump is moast likly not gonna be the route we gonna chose for a couple of reasons

1, We, the entire guild hates the concept of morale dumps. We used it in the Greenskin warband coz we had to. Greenskins all physical dmg and Dwarfs have the moast insane armor stacking in the game.

2, I think CH win the atrition combat over Dwarfs in the long run. Debuffs seems stronger then the soft CC.

3, Moast of our attacks either ignores armor or have verey high armor bypass.