Recent Topics

Ads

need help deciding a class

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
TenTonHammer

Re: need help deciding a class

Post#11 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:17 am

Consider a DoK then or a WE, BG solo spec requires you to get bolstering anger for sustain but specing into that results in you missing out on dmg tactics like hastened doom

Ads
Rodalli

Post#12 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:06 pm

Actually, Blackguard and Magus are the only significantly under-played classes on Destro side. 3rd place is a 3-way tie between Witch Elf, Marauder and Choppa... but that's only because melee DPS seems to be the most under-played archetype on the Destro side (alongside Ranged DPS). If you're curious, the numbers are:

Tanks: ~ 27% of all Destro players
Healers: ~ 30% of all Destro players
Ranged DPS: ~ 21% of all Destro players
Melee DPS: ~ 20% of all Destro players

Which makes it kind of strange that folks are saying that tanks and healers are the most needed archetypes. There's actually a crap ton of both tanks and healers. The problem, I suspect, is that many of those players play their class as if it were a DPS, rather than a tank or healer. ;)

Shaman is actually one of the most-played Greenskin classes, right alongside Black Orcs... most of the time. Choppas are the least-played Greenskin class. This changes depending on whether you're talking about European primetime (right about 2-3:00 PM in the US) vs. US primetime. There seem to be a lot more Shamans online during European primetime vs. US primetime, where the Shamans tend to dip down towards the lower end of the Greenskin population.

How do I know all this? Two or three times a week, I pull numbers from the "Who's Online" PHP page, throw them into an spreadsheet, and then parse the numbers together to get averages. One of these days I'll get a mind to save myself some work, and write up some code together to do it automagically and throw it into a database.
Last edited by Rodalli on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Older
Banned

Post#13 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:38 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube

HA! HA!
BLACKGUARD FOR PASSION!!!
It's not a class!
It's a Player!!

Beez

From one vase with big loaf. ha ?
Now don't touch.