Recent Topics

Ads

Public quests and Praag flags do not work.

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
WatermelonPlough

Public quests and Praag flags do not work.

Post#1 » Fri May 27, 2016 4:37 am

Started a Magus, noticed after some time that:
1. Public quests do not track activity, killed enemies, picked items, etc, are not recorded. My character doesn't roll for rewards as well.
2. The battle of praag scenario is bugged, flags are not clickable objects for my character, while everyone else can interact with them.

Ads
Dabbart

Re: Public quests and Praag flags do not work.

Post#2 » Fri May 27, 2016 5:02 am

The flags do work, it just doesn't show your kneeling animation. It takes 7(?) seconds to cap a BFP flag, so click on it, see your character stutter, then count to yourself, 1, 2, etc. It is just a display bug.

Not all PQs work.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

WatermelonPlough

Post#3 » Fri May 27, 2016 5:13 am

Dabbart wrote:The flags do work, it just doesn't show your kneeling animation. It takes 7(?) seconds to cap a BFP flag, so click on it, see your character stutter, then count to yourself, 1, 2, etc. It is just a display bug.

Not all PQs work.
All PQs do not work for me.
I'll recheck the Praag but I think I waited more than 7 seconds, there was no cast bar as well.

Dabbart

Post#4 » Fri May 27, 2016 2:14 pm

As I said. It is a display bug. No cast bar, no animation, but it does work.

Not all PQs work. When you say All PQs. Did you actually check all? Or did you run to 1, didn't work, then ran to a 2nd, "NO PQS WORK!!" Cause some PQs do work. Again, sometimes they have a display bug. But a lot of them work.

Also, if you actually think it's a bug, post to the bug tracker. But provide MORE info. IE, where when and what? WHich OQ, where.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#5 » Fri May 27, 2016 2:25 pm

This is likely due to a bug that was stealth-fixed today. Check again, please.

WatermelonPlough

Post#6 » Sat May 28, 2016 3:37 am

Dabbart wrote:As I said. It is a display bug. No cast bar, no animation, but it does work.

Not all PQs work. When you say All PQs. Did you actually check all? Or did you run to 1, didn't work, then ran to a 2nd, "NO PQS WORK!!" Cause some PQs do work. Again, sometimes they have a display bug. But a lot of them work.

Also, if you actually think it's a bug, post to the bug tracker. But provide MORE info. IE, where when and what? WHich OQ, where.
I'll ask you not to talk to me in that way, if you have nothing useful to say - move away.

WatermelonPlough

Post#7 » Sat May 28, 2016 3:40 am

Genisaurus wrote:This is likely due to a bug that was stealth-fixed today. Check again, please.
It works now, server shenanigans as usual. Cheers.